Waterproof Cd Containers

TeamK-9

Okay, so I came up with a cache idea, and basically it'll be sort of a mystery a cache, but in reality, it will be a multi cache.

Basically, what I want to do is hide a container full of CDs, people will have to go out, find the CD, then take it home to the computer, and watch a video clip on the CD to get the clues for the next cache, this would go on for a stage or two.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know of any good water proof sealing CD binder type things, it doesn't have to be big, no more than maybe enough to hold 6 CDs or so...

A humble suggestion:

Perhaps instead of the burned CD, why not just leave a business type card with a web address on it. Then, they could go home and watch your video clues on your web page. Cheap. Easy to keep dry. And takes up alot less room in the cache.

Basically, what I want to do is hide a container full of CDs, people will have to go out, find the CD, then take it home to the computer, and watch a video clip on the CD to get the clues for the next cache, this would go on for a stage or two.
Perhaps instead of the burned CD, why not just leave a business type card with a web address on it. Then, they could go home and watch your video clues on your web page. Cheap. Easy to keep dry. And takes up alot less room in the cache.

This may be a better idea for another reason: Lots of people don't like putting CDs/disk from "unknown sources" in their computers.

There is no way in Hades I'm going to put a CD that I found out in the woods in my computer. I don't know where it has been, or where it came from, or what is on it. I practice safe computing, as much as possible, and this is a bad, bad idea. How could you insure everyone brought the CDs back to the cache? If even a few don't, you'll soon have a dead cache. A pointer to a website should be fine, though, and accomplish the same thing better.

This is what I said:

Lots of people don't like putting CDs/disk from "unknown sources" in their computers.
This is my point being made:
There is no way in Hades I'm going to put a CD that I found out in the woods in my computer. I don't know where it has been, or where it came from, or what is on it. I practice safe computing....
Other than that, it sounds like a great idea. Edited by cache_us_if_you_can