Routing From Cache To Cache Issue

I'm using GSAK, MapSource and QuakeMap. In GSAK I filter the caches I want to d/l to my Garmin 60CS. I then export it to MapSource. In MapSource I make a route that I'm going to use from cache to cache (off road area) and I save it in MPS format. But now I want to export it as a GPX file and be able to see the caches and route in QuakeMap, so I use GPSbabel, but when I open it in QuakeMap I only get the waypoints no route. Is there a resolve for this, can I do it?

Thanks,

Here is the answer from this thread

>> I got a hint from robertlipe; here is likely reason: the GUI front-end doesn't put "-r" switch to GPSBabel's command line (see http://gpsbabel.sourceforge.net/os/Windows_FE.html )

>> Looks like you have to bring up a DOS prompt and make your own command line now...

In plain words, GPSBabel itself does the job of converting routes just fine, given the -r switch in the command line. The window-based "frontend" that you are using to run GPSBabel cannot put the -r in the command line, so it is good only for waypoints conversion. You need to read GPSBabel docs and run it from the DOS prompt, making all switches (including -r) manually. The resulting gpx file will contain routes which will show up in QuakeMap.

I hope this helps.