New "edit Details" Page

Jeremy

All the patents worldwide for LZW (the compression scheme used for GIF) expired just a few weeks after the US patent did. GIF is now fully in the public domain.

* The European patent EP0,129,439 covers Germany, France, Britain and Italy and expires on the 18th June 2004.

* The Canadian patent CA1,223,965 expires on the 6th June 2004.

* The Japanese patents 2,123,602 and 2,610,084 expire on the 20th June 2004.

I had been using the BODY tag to change the background color. It now appears that this "illegal HTML practice" is no longer allowed. No biggie on my end, I can live without it, but if this is also the new rule, will cache pages that also change the background be affected?

Awesome work, BTW! ;)

I'm really the type of person who does better with step-by-step instructions.

I can't find the area on my profile where I used to upload an image and then use that image as either a background for a cache, or if I wanted to show a picture in the forum.

I went to the area to try to insert a photo. As always it asks for the URL. Since I don't have a home web page, I have been uploading the photos here and using that URL. But now when I go to my account area, even logged in, I don't see the area to add an image, other than for "Your avatar" which is shown in forums and "Your photo" which shows in your profile.

Where do I need to go to add 'other' photo's I use? (And not for logs, I see that area is still there.)

Thanks!!!!