Free Advice,

Second and final warning. Several of the most recent posts have nothing to do with geocaching, despite my earlier post, and some are less than family-friendly on top of that. Available remedies include warnings to individual members or closing this thread. Those of you who wish to see the thread remain open should post geocaching-related free advice.

Second and final warning. Several of the most recent posts have nothing to do with geocaching, despite my earlier post, and some are less than family-friendly on top of that. Available remedies include warnings to individual members or closing this thread. Those of you who wish to see the thread remain open should post geocaching-related free advice.

My esteemed collogue has mad a very valid point and one I am glad he made first. As I am quicker on the trigger than he is. Keystone has my ultimate respect as a forum moderator and many times I run a thread past him for advice as I tend to warn first and ask questions later. Therefore I defer to his judgment on this thread.

Which is a polite way to say that the off color posters on this thread are lucky he got here before me.

The IS a family friendly site.

Play nice its not your sandbox.

Thanks KA well done. :lol:

If you want to hear compliments for a cache, make it a difficult one, and make sure to label it as such in the description. The cachers with enough character to go after them will love you for it.

If you want a cache to be visited a lot, and you can take the criticism, make it a Park & Grab micro. Everyone will visit it, even if its to tell you how much it sucks.

This one was told to me by a friend who should have followed his own advise.

When you enter a bar look for the ugliest woman in the bar. You will know you've had enough when she starts looking good enough to take home.

Oh!

And on the caching subject.

Don't believe the rating if it says its a 1/1. It's a trick.

:D

Edited by Night Stalker