Geocaching Cats

Enjoy the time you have with your pets while they are here.

I have to agree 100% We just had to put our #2 boy to sleep on Tuesday. He got cancer a while back, and the treatments just couldnt get him going again.

He loved to play fetch, and was better at it than most dogs! He never lost interest after a few throws, and would always bring it right to you, and drop it at your feet.

It was a short 7 years looking back, and I wish it was longer.

Appreciate them for all thier quirks, traits, habits. Believe it or not, one day you might just end up missing the mess to clean up, the flowers to re-pot, the curtains to replace.

RIP Cruiser - Forever My Buddy.

:rolleyes:

I found a dead cat along the road one day when I had to go help out a friend who's truck broke down. I placed the stiff cat in the cab against the drivers door so as soon as the door opened it would fall out onto the road and scare the bejesus out of him. Turns out that the tow truck driver beat my friend to the door. When he opened the door the cat fell out onto his feet and he started screaming like a little girl! My friend and I still can't stop laughing about that one. After a few minutes of explaining to the tow truck driver that my buddy and I are masters at practical jokes he started to chuckle too. I also put one of our cats in the refrigerator once to scare my wife. She jumped then beat the heck out of me. Cats are cool we have two and one of them growls at strangers at the door like a dog.

That is about the funniest thing I have read in a long time! :rolleyes:

Cat Stew Yield 50 portions

Good Food for a Geocaching Event

Cat meat, strips or cubes 5 lb.

Water 64 oz.

Beer 64 oz.

Green Chili Peppers 5 lbs.

Pinto beans, canned, drained. 3 lb. 8 oz.

Tomatoes, canned, diced 2 qts.

Onions, chopped 3 lb.

Garlic, minced 2 oz.

Salt 2 Tbsp.

Cumin 1 Tbsp.

Oregano Leaves (Coarse) 1 Tbsp.

Note: either dog meat or horse meat can be used for this entree.

PS: Save the hides they can be cured and made into hats or mittens.

After losing our beloved 17 year old Whitney recently, we decided the remaining 10 year old torti Shelly needed a buddy. Well, Nikki (4 months old) has turned out to be the cooolest kitty! She loves going outside, is doing really well learning to leash-walk, and especially loves climbing tree branches looking for caches! She's only been out on a few caches so far (i'm pretty reserved on what's a good one to take her on), but so far so good! :)laptopkittysm.jpg

Edited by CubDenMom