What Do You Miss Most...

Right now I'm missing being able to see who's been logging in my area. It was easy to see who's been busy and who's new.

My DNF ratio has been rising steadily as my number of finds grows. I was better when I was new.

I'm more inclined to give up and post a DNF log now. When I was new, I stayed there until I found it. A few nights sleeping in the snow under a cloudy sky here and there made me realize I can make a second trip instead.

Very little.

I'm not into geocaching for the competition. (I'd still be involved in medieval martial arts if all I wanted was to be 'macho'.)

I would like to be able to easily see a breakdown of my finds and such by state, but I could create that myself if I wanted it that badly.

I liked the ability to easily see where and how old the "early" caches were. Since it kept track of archived caches it was a nice tool to get a sense of history.

Second thing was just a sense of local activity on a daily basis. You could really notice via the log activity when it was a good caching day. Also, it was cool to note the new caches and watch the FTF rush in the logs.