What State Do You Live In?

I moved to the arm pit of America about 10 yrs ago. Really, though GA isnt too bad I guess.

I thought every one knew Battle Mountain, Nevada, was voted the "Armpit of America"?:lol:

We're from the hart of real northern California (Redding/Shasta County); but I also like to think of Soldier Meadows, Nevada as my home away from home :lol:

Edit:Added links

Edited by cache_us_if_you_can

New Brunswick

(And not the one in New Jersy)

Canada, EH!

Otherwise known as the previously occupied Terriority of Frederictonia.. sometimes still invaded by Oromoctoids and defendeded by Gageians... yes, you know who you are!

D...

edit to add:

"Oh and visited by many fine people from Massachusetts."

Edited by davwil
I come from the United Kingdom. I prefer to call this a country whereas the rest of you, of course, are from colonies 

Living in denial, then. We kicked your butts outta here long ago, you Tory.

Of course - you can HAVE Massachussets back if you'd like. No really... hey wait, where are you going? No charge! Hello? Hello?

I come from the United Kingdom. I prefer to call this a country whereas the rest of you, of course, are from colonies  :lol:

Your only saying that because these little colonies kicked your butt in at least 2 wars and saved your butt in 2 others. :lol:

BTW, Im from Massachusetts

Hey mrkablooey,

We don't need no stinkin' third Bridge... :lol:

(but I'm ready for the Cache Across Maryland Event! beginning April 1, emails necessary to get the cache coordinates, see the cache page for details... -- how's that for a slipped in plug?)

The People's Republic of California Glorious Worker's Paradise, I think that's the full name these days. :( San Jose to be specific as it's a big state.

Actually, when I first joined this forum I was shocked to see that each person's location was not listed below their avatar like it is on many other forums. I thought that if any forum had that listed, it would be this forum. Instead, this one doesn't and the BMW forum I frequent does?

I think it's invaluable to help put many comments into context, and it helps to build community when you see another person that's local that you may want to meet up with or whatnot.