Nudist Event/virtual Cache?

tvalencheck

Ever since I got my GPS unit I have wondered if there is some crazy Cachers out there ready to run through the woods naked. Not that I haven't done so already and I know Im not the only one out there.

Hope this isn’t against this forum's rules.

I’m in North East Ohio

Where are you?

Ever since I got my GPS unit I have wondered if there is some crazy Cachers out there ready to run through the woods naked. Not that I haven't done so already and I know Im not the only one out there.

Hope this isn?t against this forum's rules.

I?m in North East Ohio

Where are you?

Do a search for "NudeCacher". He posts pictures if you're interested.

I’m in North East Ohio

Where are you?

It was cold in northeast Ohio this winter.

I thought I saw a giant smurf running through the woods, but it was probably you. :lol:

I’m in North East Ohio

Where are you?

You have got to be kiddin me :lol::lol: I hope I never run across one. I take my daughter out there with me. To me that would be about as disgusting as it can get. Please stay home if you want to run nude.

ick

Ever since I got my GPS unit I have wondered if there is some crazy Cachers out there ready to run through the woods naked.  Not that I haven't done so already and I know Im not the only one out there.

Hope this isn?t against this forum's rules. 

I?m in North East Ohio

Where are you?

You have got to be kiddin me :lol::lol: I hope I never run across one. I take my daughter out there with me. To me that would be about as disgusting as it can get. Please stay home if you want to run nude.

ick

Please understand that most nudists are not exhibitionists. They usually carry a towel (to sit on) and will cover up if necessary.

I realize that there are some bad apples in every bunch, but the "stay home" attitude is just plain rude.

:lol: CO

While I enjoy the freedom of nudity I dont do it outside of my home.. and only if my son is not here of course. Besides, I'd hate to be responsible for all those self inflicted gougin the eyes out if the general public saw me in all my.. glory.. umm yeah glory thats what it is.. sure.. :lol:

Im not sure if you guys are getting my point/ or idea.

This is more about gathering the interested not shocking the unexpected.

I gues I didn'texplain myself verry well, sorry.

Yes I have great respect for Nudecacher, but i dont think im going to risk getting arrested just for playing a game.

Thanks for all the replys...

Keep on posting your thoughts if you wish...

Nat