Free Couch!

Wander Lost

It would be the same size 7'3" at the shortest, it is an L-Shaped sectional. The other side would be longer.

I wish I had a better picture of it, but if you want to swing by in the morning to take a look you are welcome. You can even get a head start on the Cache a Thon by grabbing Grave Robber.

Go to seattle craigslist and look for the "free" department... that's a place to post something you want to give away.

Just post it on craigslist, put the couch outside your house with clear plastic on it to protect it from the rain, and put a sign on it "free hide-a-bed sofa". Make sure you say something like "first person to arrive gets it!" kinda notice on craigslist. Not worth waiting around for someone who may flake out on any appointment they make with you. :D

You can also call the Community Warehouse which donates furniture to needy people and find out what they know about in your area who is like them.

Also google for "freecycle" and "seattle" and find even more cool giveaway resources. B)

Here's someone local to call and get advice on who would want a free sofa:

Salvation Army

1209 Central Ave S

Kent, WA 98032-7432

(253) 850-8107

Giving it to a non-profit gives you a nice tax deduction, and does not cost you $$$ in dumping fees. :D

Edited by Sparrowhawk

Thanks for the info. I posted it to the seattle craig's list.

I've recently been frustrated trying to give furniture away to Goodwill or TSA. They will not take anything these days if it isn't in perfect condition. Now they inspect all furniture before they accept it and if anything is broken or damaged they won't take it. I thought the whole idea was for them to be able to train people in how to repair broken stuff.