Who Has The Largest Cito In Canada?

Geofellas

...a burned out automobile.

While setting one of the caches for Pickering Airport - April Fool's Joke 2004 today (yes - in the pouring rain no less!!) I encountered the burned out shell of a car that wasn't there a couple of weeks ago when I was scouting out the location.

Needless to say the police were very interested :rolleyes: given that there was a discarded gas can tossed into the field next to it and it was a place that no-one (except the occasional geocacher) goes on any kind of a regular basis. I let them do the actual "TO" bit of "CITO" (they probably wanted to dust it for fingerprints or something) but I claim the prize to date....

Strangely the local constabulary didn't ask why I was there in the first place - I'm glad I didn't have to explain geocaching to them - they couldn't handle it when I tried to tell them the location by giving them Lat and Long though <_<

...a burned out automobile.

While setting one of the caches for Pickering Airport - April Fool's Joke 2004 today (yes - in the pouring rain no less!!) I encountered the burned out shell of a car that wasn't there a couple of weeks ago when I was scouting out the location.

Needless to say the police were very interested :rolleyes: given that there was a discarded gas can tossed into the field next to it and it was a place that no-one (except the occasional geocacher) goes on any kind of a regular basis. I let them do the actual "TO" bit of "CITO" (they probably wanted to dust it for fingerprints or something) but I claim the prize to date....

Strangely the local constabulary didn't ask why I was there in the first place - I'm glad I didn't have to explain geocaching to them - they couldn't handle it when I tried to tell them the location by giving them Lat and Long though :laughing:

So - this got me to reminiscing and wondering how people were planning their next 24 hours' activities 6 years ago today - and 5 and 4 and 3 and 2 years ago today :D