Who Approves Caches In Wichita?

Warbones

All you need to do is set one up, and it will go to the person who handles this area. gln has done all mine, and he's very quick!

Yuppers...what he said. *gln is da man!!! He's approved most of mine in under 3 hours, and is really good to work with. He helped me out when I was placing a Leap Year cache, and I couldn't have gotten it actually activated on February 29th without him. Hats off to *gln!! :rolleyes:

I will be giving it a try soon(expecting my GPS monday) Plan on doing many(not sure of the exact number) before placing my own. I plan on enjoying everyone else's caches in the area and getting a feel for what this is all about. I really don't have a clue how many there are in wichita and the surrounding area,but I plan on trying to find out. The virtual ones are really cool as they take you to some really special/unique places.

I'm guessing there are around a hundred or more within the city of Wichita, and a few hundred in the immediate area around Wichita. I'm not one for urban caches, though there are some good ones in the parks in Wichita. I've hidden 5 so far. Two are near me (NW of Mt. Hope), but one of them has been disabled and will probably be archived because of construction...and it was my first hide and pretty lame. The other 3 are out at Cheney Lake, and involve a pretty good hike and lots of cool scenery!