"where's In A Name" - W74º22.736

ricardobsilva

Hi there

First let me introduce myself. My name is Ricardo (see my profile at http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.aspx?A=34879) and i'm a portuguese geocacher trying to find my name's coordinates place. Im talking about "Where's In a Name?" cache (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bd5f561d-558c-4e2b-baf3-931a67b7eccd).

If this cache is new for you, the goal is to transform our username in coordinates, then see where they are and try to get some help from another geocacher to log it. And both geocachers will be able to log it.

So you're problably figuring why im looking for some help :D

My username is ricardobsilva and doing the Crusso's cache transformation i've reached 74º 22.736. Now was time to find a place with it in the latitude or longitude. After some research, i found Canada. Is anyone near W74º22.736 that want to help?

So now how can we log a find? Well, if someone accept to help, you'll have to get to this coordinates, take a picture of your GPS where they are clearly visible and take some photos from the place and surrounding area. Then we can make our found log :blink:

Cumprimentos

(best regards in portuguese)

Ricardo Silva

Hello Ricardo!

Sorry, I'm nowhere near the spot your looking for as I'm on the West coast of Canada, however, there is a cache very close to the point your looking for and i'm sure if you contact people that are caching in that area they'll be able to help you out. The cache is "TCH Info Rest Stop West Bound, Km 3" located at "N 45° 32.955 W 074° 25.455 "

Cheers

Orangezest

Hello Ricardo!

Sorry, I'm nowhere near the spot your looking for as I'm on the West coast of Canada, however, there is a cache very close to the point your looking for and i'm sure if you contact people that are caching in that area they'll be able to help you out. The cache is "TCH Info Rest Stop West Bound, Km 3" located at "N 45° 32.955 W 074° 25.455 "

Cheers

Orangezest

That being my cache, I will see what I can do tomorrow and let you know if we can work something out.