Gallery Image

sis

well that's just it. i made a new bug and added a picture on the tb page; but it does not appear in the gallery. that was why i asked. i wondered why adding the picture to the log would make it appear. it seems all pics anybody logged would appear in the gallery and they don't...so i continue to look around to figure this out... :bad:

The pictures in the TB gallery come from the TB description page, but I don't know what determines whether a bug gets into the gallery.

Pictures in the user profile gallery come from the cache logs as WH wrote.

(They are all pictures and not photographs, of course :bad:)

well that's just it. i made a new bug and added a picture on the tb page; but it does not appear in the gallery. that was why i asked. i wondered why adding the picture to the log would make it appear. it seems all pics anybody logged would appear in the gallery and they don't...so i continue to look around to figure this out... :bad:

I went to your tb page for "brother" and didn't see the picture on the page itself. Go to the tb page and click on "edit." Select your bug's image in the drop-down and submit the changes. This will put the picture directly on the bug's page and may then put it in the gallery.

the picture of brother is at the bottom of his description, Albeit, you do have to clink on the camera icon to see dude. Maybe you have to display the actual picture on the page. haven't figured that out either. :rolleyes:

meanwhile, brother circled around middle tennessee then took off to indiana. if you see him, sign 'em, enjoy, and you can tell i'll welcome all pictures. btw, thanks for trying to help figure out the travel bug gallery.

the picture of brother is at the bottom of his description, Albeit, you do have to clink on the camera icon to see dude. Maybe you have to display the actual picture on the page. haven't figured that out either. :rolleyes:

That's what I mean.

Unless they changed the way that it's done (possible, but it looks about the same) in order to get the picture on the cache page you have to go to the page (while logged on the site) and edit it. When you click on "edit" it will bring up an option of which picture you want to use.

I don't know why it's set up that way, but I have sent out several bugs and that's what I had to do to get the picture on the page.