Top This Geocaching Story

Batonka

Hey all,

I was out hunting for cache GCD07 aka Beside the grassy Knoll and bumped into another geocacher which was cool.

BUT WAIT...

THERE'S MORE

I set off for GC1093 aka Ball's Bluff and I'm about half way there when I see a guy who from far away looks like he's painting something. I think "cool, a landscape painter".

As I get closer I see he's painting something standing up. At first, I think it's a trunk or maybe a statue or something.

As I get even closer, it begins to look like a statue of maybe a native american or something and maybe he's painting/carving it.

then the statue MOVED.

At this point I realize he's painting a girl so I yell out "Should I leave?" and they both look my way and the girl turns around and she's NAKED and covered in what looked like brown body paint.

Modesty forced me to avert my gaze and continue on towards the cache as they started laughing and he covered her up with a blanket.

Not bad for my second day geocaching.

What a great hobby :)

Hey all,

I was out hunting for cache GCD07 aka Beside the grassy Knoll and bumped into another geocacher which was cool.

BUT WAIT...

THERE'S MORE

I set off for GC1093 aka Ball's Bluff and I'm about half way there when I see a guy who from far away looks like he's painting something. I think "cool, a landscape painter".

As I get closer I see he's painting something standing up. At first, I think it's a trunk or maybe a statue or something.

As I get even closer, it begins to look like a statue of maybe a native american or something and maybe he's painting/carving it.

then the statue MOVED.

At this point I realize he's painting a girl so I yell out "Should I leave?" and they both look my way and the girl turns around and she's NAKED and covered in what looked like brown body paint.

Modesty forced me to avert my gaze and continue on towards the cache as they started laughing and he covered her up with a blanket.

Not bad for my second day geocaching.

What a great hobby :)

.....and the pictures will be posted where? :)

OK. This should top it.

While caching in AZ I spotted a group of 7 hikers comming towards me. As they got closer I noticed there where 5 topless women in the group. After talking to the group and explaining what I was doing they joined me in the hunt for the cache. Sorry no pictures.

Name of the Cache "Surpizzzzze!!!!!" GCGC34E2

Glad I didn't have my 15 year old son (at the time) with me on this one.

Team Sand Dollar

I was hunting this cache in a remote section of a park and right where my GPS said was ground zero were two gorgeous, bikini clad women...early 20ish, sunning themslves on rock. They saw me and invited me over for a cool drink and I eagerly accepted as it was in the 90's. Then one said, "It's getting awfully hot here, how about we all go back to my van and turn the AC on and chill out together". I thought for about .1 nanosecond and agreed. It turned out that the van was a short distance away, parked on the other side of a nearby hill. I help them gather up their blanket and cooler and we headed down the hill to the van. The brunette opened the sliding door, went inside and I handed her the cooler and just as I was about to hop in, my wife nudged me and said "time to wake up dear".

Edited by briansnat
I was hunting a cache in a remote section of a park and right where my GPS said was ground zero were two gorgeous, bikini clad  women...early 20ish, sunning themslves on rock.  They saw me and invited me over for a cool drink and I eagerly accepted as it was in the 90's. Then one said, "It's getting awfully hot here, how about we all go back to my van and turn the AC on and chill out together".  I thought for about .1 nanosecond and agreed. It turned out that the van was a short distance away, parked on the other side of a nearby hill. I help them gather up their blanket and cooler and we headed down the hill to the van.  The brunette opened the sliding door, went inside and I handed her the cooler and just as I was about to hop in, my wife nudged me and said "time to wake up dear".

I've met those 2 girls as well Briansnat..amazing how small the world really is. :D:lol::lol::blink:

Edited by Johnnie Stalkers

The below entries I had already used in another thread, but I thought they would fit in here too.

I couldn't help but think of a cache that I did back in Oct, 2002: The cache name was EATING CROW. This was probably the most interesting cache that I had a problem replacing after finding. (See my log entry below.) I'm sure the two young men and girl thought I was a drug dealer. I was shabbily dressed, had on a Bud Light baseball cap, unshaven, had on sunglasses and was carrying a gun strapped to my belt. I suspect that the trio saw me grab the cache and then sit on the park bench. They were about eighty feet away from me. The girl, I believe, was probably sent over by the guys to see what I was up to. She was very friendly and made a point of trying to see the black Altoids tin that was tucked up against my leg on the bench. I suspected that they thought I had just made a drug-grab and was hoping I would share my score. As you read below, they were involved in some heavy sex and didn't mind me watching! (I mean sitting on the bench minding my own business). :D

EATING CROW log entry:

October 22, 2002 by RandMan (398 found)

When I arrived, the park was empty except for two guys and a girl who were involved in a threesome at the picnic table area. I figured they were busy, so I grabbed the cache when I thought they weren't looking. Unfortunately, after I signed the log, they seemed to be watching me continuously. My presence didn't seem to bother them though! The girl even came up to me twice (on her visits to the restroom) to say hello and carry on some light conversations. I waited around for about forty-five minutes in hopes they would finish and leave - but they didn't. I left with the cache - and did another cache close by. When I came back, they were still there! This time I went out for breakfast. After breakfast, I stopped back by and was able to replace the cache.

I took the key chain and left an 'I'm a friend of Jimmy Hoffa' button. Thank you, Team Evil Fish. This is probably one of my most interesting attempts in trying to rehide a cache yet!

Rand

OK. This should top it.

While caching in AZ I spotted a group of 7 hikers comming towards me. As they got closer I noticed there where 5 topless women in the group. After talking to the group and explaining what I was doing they joined me in the hunt for the cache. Sorry no pictures.

Name of the Cache "Surpizzzzze!!!!!" GCGC34E2

Glad I didn't have my 15 year old son (at the time) with me on this one.

Team Sand Dollar

being 15, i am pretty sure that your 15 year old son would have been glad to be there until he remembered that he was with his father, then panic would probably insue

RopingTheWind and I were flashed by a 16 year-old girl in a convertible on the way back from an afternoon cache run last week.  Not too terribly exciting, but less graphic than the body....

C'mon Brian, how do you know she was sixteen if you and Scott (RTW) didn't pull her over and talk to her? Does your wife know you and Scott are out cruisin' for chicks? :blink::D

Knowing Scott ... he's probably still thinkin' about it!!!!!! :lol:

Rand

Well, you're probably right about Scott. I'm sure he's still thinking about it. As far as knowing that she's 16, it's a pretty solid guess. She clearly wasn't 18, and I wouldn't have given her enough credit to be 17. Stupid thing was, there were 2 kids in the back seat with her, who weren't any older than 11 and saw this. The driver/front passenger weren't over 17 themselves.

I'd have rather been in your shoes while searching for Eating Crow though. :D

I'll give you a pre geocaching story that only tops the embarassment part.

In Alaska they have an annual raft race from Fairbanks to Nenana. It had been cancled due to a drowning some years before (The raft my as yet unknown Brother in Law was on) and I joined up the first year they brought it back.

While another raft was passing us I was busy rowing or rebuilding the raft after hitting a log jam or something. My brothers all stopped in their tracks and stared at the other raft while I was busy. By the time I noticed and look the girl had just finished pulling her shirt on. My brothers seeing this went back to work. As for me I still hadn't quite caught on to the show I'd missed so while I was noticing she was rather good looking she looks at me and starts flipping me crap over watching her change...All I could do was stammer about not seeing anything but it was a lost cause. The guys with her started rolling about the raft and my brothers all snickerd that I'd been busted instead of them.

All the embarasment and none of the show.

I'll give you a pre geocaching story that only tops the embarassment part.

In Alaska they have an annual raft race from Fairbanks to Nenana. It had been cancled due to a drowning some years before (The raft my as yet unknown Brother in Law was on) and I joined up the first year they brought it back.

While another raft was passing us I was busy rowing or rebuilding the raft after hitting a log jam or something. My brothers all stopped in their tracks and stared at the other raft while I was busy. By the time I noticed and look the girl had just finished pulling her shirt on. My brothers seeing this went back to work. As for me I still hadn't quite caught on to the show I'd missed so while I was noticing she was rather good looking she looks at me and starts flipping me crap over watching her change...All I could do was stammer about not seeing anything but it was a lost cause. The guys with her started rolling about the raft and my brothers all snickerd that I'd been busted instead of them.

All the embarasment and none of the show.

I had a similarly embarassing moment when I was a paramedic. I don't know how it is around the rest of the country, but in the Wichita area, it seems to be the norm for young girls and women to flash paramedics and firemen on the freeways. We were returning from a delivery at the hospital when a car pulled alongside us on the freeway. We immediately noticed the pretty young woman in the back seat of the car as she started pulling up her t-shirt to expose well...you know. So, guys being guys, and since we were used to this type of thing, we started waving, and honking, and gave a short blast on the siren. Much to our chagrin, after this display of approval, we saw her raise a baby to her bosom to begin breast-feeding it. We took the next exit off the freeway. :D