1:50,000 Topo Maps

mapper_gps

New digital topos are available for the following provinces:

- BC

- Alberta

- Ontario

- Quebec

- Newfoundland & Labrador

These 1:50,000 topo sets are provided on DVD and give complete coverage of the province purchased.

They work with FUGAWI GPS Software, which has great Geocaching support for PC, Pocket PC and Palm.

All other provinces are coming soon.

For more detail see http://www.fugawi.com/docs/maptopocan.html

" mapper_gps" may be from Fugawi. The profile for this cacher shows no finds and all of his forum posts are announcements about Fugawi. :)

Maybe that would be the reason for Fugawi's recent acknowledgement that geocaching exists. It would be nice to have an inside contact at a company we all agree has a pretty good product.

Now if Fugawi could just come up with Canadian Topos that Garmin would buy and make available to us GPSr topoless Canucks.

Cheers, Olar

" mapper_gps" may be from Fugawi.  The profile for this cacher shows no finds and all of his forum posts are announcements about Fugawi.  :)

Ahh! So maybe if he/she is reading this I'll get a reply to my email to Fugawi :) . If the image quality (for Ontario) is better than Softmap I was thinking of upgrading. A sample would be nice to see before buying!