Gps Waypoint Exchange Sites?

Delta-S

Paul Tomblin's site is very good. And while you're at it, if you have a Palm, get Copilot. It's an excellent flight planning tool, and you can download databases from Paul's site for it in addition to the .gpx format. You can download by state, by lat/lon, or for the entire US or most other countries. If you're interested, you can get coordinates for all the offshore platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.
Paul Tomblin's site is very good.  And while you're at it, if you have a Palm, get Copilot.  It's an excellent flight planning tool, and you can download databases from Paul's site for it in addition to the .gpx format.  You can download by state, by lat/lon, or for the entire US or most other countries.  If you're interested, you can get coordinates for all the offshore platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.

I am a big fan of CoPilot for Palm. I get the airports, fixes, and navaids from navaid.com, do my flight planning, then send my route and waypoints to my eTrex Vista for backup using a little companion program we put together here called CoCoPilot. Since the navaid.com data isn't always perfect, CoCoPilot will also grab an image from LostOutdoors (if you have a Palm VII). If you have a VII you can also grab a route or area briefing if you have a DUATS account.

I find it easier to take the Palm VII and a serial cable instead of a laptop (with my family, we are always near gross weight). I never polished CoCoPilot up for freeware release, but send me an email if someone wants a copy to play with.

-jjf