Gpxsonar

For some reason all my cache information has vanished from GPXsonar on mypocket PC. I have been using ot for about a month. I have tried all the filter adjuments, re config. of filters,I even unintalled and re loaded gp sonar, then re loded pocket quaries and I still can not get the cache informatin displayed. :rolleyes:

For some reason all my cache information has vanished from GPXsonar on mypocket PC. I have been using ot for about a month. I have tried all the filter adjuments, re config. of filters,I even unintalled and re loaded gp sonar, then re loded pocket quaries and I still can not get the cache informatin displayed. :rolleyes:

This could be a problem discussed here recently - the info isn't gone it's just that the columns have been resized to squeeze them all over on the left side of the display.

Try clicking over on the left of the column headers and resizing by dragging to the right. - JamesJM

JohnnyVegas...

I have tried all the filter adjuments, re config. of filters,I even unintalled and re loaded gp sonar

Ok. Please do me a favor and zip up and email me your gpxsonar.dat as well as your gpx file so that I can reproduce your problem. Please send the file at fabien_royer@hotnospammail.com.

Then try this: make a backup copy of gpxsonar.dat then delete it. Start GpxSonar and load your gpx file.

You may also want to perform a soft reset of your PDA if the last step fails, then retry.

Let me know how that goes.

Regards,

Fabien.

I unchecked a few that were checked. he message is gone but still no caches' I am running some new PQs in the am. maybe those will go. It's one thing to be unemployed :) , but unemployed and GPXsonar not working is very bad. :)

Uncheck them all and see what happens. Also double check those columns and make sure you don't have them squeezed together like has been a problem in the past for the same thing you are talking about...

I unchecked a few that were checked. he message is gone but still no caches' I am running some new PQs in the am. maybe those will go.  It's one thing to be unemployed :) , but unemployed and GPXsonar not working is very bad. :lol:

Uncheck them all and see what happens. Also double check those columns and make sure you don't have them squeezed together like has been a problem in the past for the same thing you are talking about...

I cann't even find a colum to uncheck. is't just a blank page. :)

Rosco...

You're welcome :bad:

About the column thing: yes, in 1.2, columns will be constrained to a minimum width. That thing will never happen again.

Regards,

Fabien.

Good deal GEO

I was figuring that if they had a limit say two charactors minimum then you would still see that there is something there and know you have moved it too far. Of course I'm sure the author of the program would have a better idea. He knows quite a bit about the program I'd say ;)