Bookmarks Would Be Wonderful

WhipArtist

I often use my PDAphone while I'm hunting for caches if I've forgotten details of something I'm looking for, or if I want to decipher a hint.

It would be really nice to have an in-site bookmark or "hit list" feature, so that I could mark the caches that I want to visit that day, and then hit the summary page quickly when I'm in the field. This would work much like the watch list, except that you wouldn't receive notifications for the bookmarked caches.

Browser bookmarks wouldn't really work well for this, since I'm not going to have a PC with me in the field, and I'm not going to be browsing caches on my PDA before I go out.

By the way, I like the new My Cache page; it's pretty easy to find what I'm looking for.

This would be a great feature. I find myself browsing caches lots of times when I'm not really planning to go caching right away. If I find a particularly interesting cache it would be great to be able to have a watch list such as places like (amazon.com or ebay.com...etc.) to save a link to individual cache pages, that way when I'm ready to go caching I can make my first stop my watch list.

--Team Maximus