Magellan Meridian Platinum For Sale

I have a new in the factory sealed package and never opened Magellan Platinum for sale. I am asking $225 plus shipping. I take paypal or COD (COD is extra).

If you want a 64 meg SD memory chip (chip is used and in new working order) to go along with this unit, I have one for sale for $25.

To see the features of this unit click on link below. http://www.magellangps.com/en/products/product.asp?PRODID=1

Here is the actual picture of the unit in package.

Email: rodneymoore@mindspring.com

Platinum.JPG

Edited by RockyRiver
What is difference between the Gold and Platinum versions?

The only difference is the Platinum features a 3-axis electronic compass, The compass shows your heading without moving , and a built-in barometer gives you advance notice on the weather. Oh and color of the plastic housings are different.

The Platinum is Magellans fanciest handheld unit offered now, without going to the Color screened models.

Edited by RockyRiver
$225 shipped and you got a deal.

I sent you an email, the guy i am selling it for said he would have to have shipping and the price for the unit. He is already taking a big loss on a brand new unused unit. Sorry

Edited by RockyRiver
Shipping cost to 93535?

I tell you what, You pay $15 for box, bubble wrap and ground shipping and if its over that I pay the rest, Unless you want COD, COD is extra. I will enclose the shipping receipt from the UPS shipper as proof to what it is. I have no way of giving a for sure amount without going to the UPS shipper and having them weigh it. I will also email you a tracking number from UPS. I mail alot of stuff and ground shipping is cheapest to California and around the $13 range for something of that weight. Then of course the box and packing are usually $2.00. I take Paypal and that will save you COD cost that is usually about $10.50. If it is cheaper to send than $15, I will enclose in the box $1 bills to pay you back. I have sold a few things here and have no complaints. I will give you my web page and all my phone numbers and information of whom I am , if you want to strike a deal.

I want in on this if the other deal falls through... :rolleyes:  Accept PayPal?

I have heard nothing from the other gentlmen since my last response to him.

If you want it its yours. I do take paypal. Email me, I will need an address and phone number. If you want I will give you my home and cell phone to talk in person also. I am leaving to go out for the day and will be back latter this noon.

Edited by RockyRiver

Got the Platinum today. Thanks for fast shipment. This was a great transaction. RockyRiver was informative and offered some great tips on where to get more info about how to use the Plat. Package was shipped promptly, very well packed to protect the GPS. Thanks, RR!

I had the very same experience -- great price, fast shipment, and some helpful tips. He was very professional and made sure that both the buyer and seller were protected. I appreciate that. But, I would have held out for the Meridian Color if I would have known it would be avail for $10 more than I paid for my Plat.

I had the very same experience -- great price, fast shipment, and some helpful tips. He was very professional and made sure that both the buyer and seller were protected. I appreciate that. But, I would have held out for the Meridian Color if I would have known it would be avail for $10 more than I paid for my Plat.

Just remember the color doesn't have the compass. Which would you rather have?