Where Is Bedoggy Going?

twoloosescrews

I've received a lot of emails asking if I'm OK and why I archived my caches.

I am OK, but for the last year all I've done is caching in my spare time, and I guess I'm burned out a bit on caching and thinking about caching. That, and frustration with missing caches, local squabbles and politics briefly made me want to give up on this hobby.

But a telephone conversation with a local cacher as well as the many emails I've received has convinced me to stick with it and to forget the politics. They are not what caching is all about.

I'll probably not cache for a month or so. I'll concentrate on other hobbies for now.

I've asked our approver to reactivate my caches. Hopefully they will be available again soon.

Sorry folks for the drama here. I hope we can get an event going here this summer. I'd like to put some faces to some names..... :o

Good to hear from you BD. It's OK if you take a hiatus....that way I can catch up to your cache find totals! :ph34r:

No, seriously.....as someone who "cut his geocaching teeth" on your caches, it's good to hear that you'll give it a go once again in the near future. Once again, I'm at your service (or disposal) should we want to organize a cache event in the Eastern FV. I've got a 3-4 containers, half-full and almost ready to hide.

Perhaps a Pub Nite at Major League to kick it off in a couple of months. :rolleyes: