How Long Does It Take???

Ten days to two weeks is normal. You're just beyond the outer edge of that timeframe, so I hope your membership is activated soon. You will get an e-mail with your activation code. When mine came after a two-week delay, I got a personal note from Jeremy! Nowadays you are more likely to get a nice note from Hydee, apologizing for the delay. No offense, Jeremy, but I'd rather have the nice note from Hydee. <_<

We sorta had a similar experience.......mailed our re-newal check back in December.... Finally, yesterday (I know, I'm slow) I e-mailed Groundspeak with our question and not only put our name on it.......but our Team Name. Guess what....theyd had our check sitting there because we didn't put our team name on it and they said they didn't know whose account it was for. They activated our account immediately and now I'm back in business! I guess the moral of the story is to put your team name on the check too.

I've had nothing but good experience with the folks over there.

Have you ever heard of a credit card?

My question was not about credit cards.... Once bitten by PayPal, you won't use PayPal again either. I just wanted to know the time frame on a mail-in activation. After three weeks without an activation on top of a week without a returned email, I was getting worried. Notice my activation started the day after my post. Don't worry Bro, I kept the faith... Afterall, isn't that what geocaching is all about???

Later,

UCR