Looking For A Legend

I'm a new cacher getting started, and I'm looking for a like-new or good-condition Garmin Legend. The box and instructions are not necessary, but are greatly appreciated. I would prefer to have the data cable included with the Legend. I'm willing to pay around $100, but I might be able to negotiate. Contact me at: husky219@hotmail.com or ornryactor (AIM).

Thanks!

Edited by ornryactor

Nah, eBay isn't very good anymore. I looked for either an eTrex Legend or a Mag Sportrak Map, and every listing was as expensive or more expensive than buying one new from the store. I'd just as soon get a cheap, used unit, and I've found one. You can do better than eBay, people!

Nah, eBay isn't very good anymore. I looked for either an eTrex Legend or a Mag Sportrak Map, and every listing was as expensive or more expensive than buying one new from the store. I'd just as soon get a cheap, used unit, and I've found one. You can do better than eBay, people!

I fully agree wit you. I'm still pretty new in GPS, but I use to collect knifes. taking into account shipping cost, prices for quality knifes e-bay was at the same level with some level with regular online shops. Chinese cheapes use to be 2-3 times more expensive on e-bay. and trading in forums was the best way to get stuff cheaper Odcourse from time to time on e-bay you can find some chache :rolleyes:

in this forum we still lack ratings (bad/good/ugly) for safer traiding.