Ram Mounts For Vista

jackdp

I want to get Ram mounts for my Garmin E-trex Vista. Does anyone know a good place to figure out what you need. I want a suction cup mount for the truck and a bicycle mount. I've been wading through all the part numbers but want to be sure I'm getting the right thing. Thanks!

Order the combo suction cup for the Vista. That comes with the cradle that holds the Vista, the extension arm or whatever they call it and the suction cup. Then all you need is the bicycle ring for the handlebar as the the other two secetion just swap out.

Neat feature.

You can also write them and they will have a couple of their reps email you back with the part numbers and pcitures etc doing the work for you.

One of the arms on my cradle broke off after a lot of use. I found it easier to mount and dismount the Vista with one of the holder arms gone. Of course on a bicycle, I guess you'd want the security of having both sides in place. They have a lifetime warranty; I didn't return mine but it's nice to know their policy.

Alan

I want to get Ram mounts for my Garmin E-trex Vista. Does anyone know a good place to figure out what you need. I want a suction cup mount for the truck and a bicycle mount. I've been wading through all the part numbers but want to be sure I'm getting the right thing. Thanks!

If you've got a Bass Pro Shop in your area, they carry an extensive line of RAM mounts in store.