Found It = Didn't Find It

Jamie Z

:laughing: July 3 by XXXXX (1104 found)

We are logging with owner permission. Thanks! Sorry about the cache.

[view this log on a separate page]

:laughing: July 3 by YYYYYYY (1104 found)

Kickin' and I confirmed the location with the owner. We are logging with owner permission. Thanks! Sorry to see the Egyptian may indeed be MIA.

You have my permission to say you're 7' tall too. :rolleyes:

OK, since I am the owner of this cache I permitted these two to log, and I was made aware of this thread by a nasty note so graciously left by Criminal, let me give my two cents. Who cares? Honestly. It was a puzzle cache: they solved the puzzle, but didn't find the cache. I asked them to tell me where they were searching before I allowed them to log it. They were looking in the right spot, which means they correctly solved the puzzle, but the cache wasn't there. If it had been there, they'd have found it easily.

Now, I personally would never log a cache I didn't physically find. That's just my personal preference. But if others want to, in situations such as this one... who cares? Is this a contest to see who can get the most finds? Last I checked, it isn't. So what's the big deal if someone who isn't you isn't doing things exactly the same way you are?

I'm not advocating logging finds on caches you didn't even attempt to find. I'm just saying that in a situation like this, where a puzzle was correctly solved but the cache was muggled, it really isn't harming anyone to allow these out-of-town cachers to get some sort of credit for their fruitless efforts.

Flame away.

When you replace the cache and log book they can come back and sign it and log a find. Whats wrong with that ?

"I found the proper XXXX and searched all over but came up empty so I replaced the missing container with a film canister. Thanks for the walk."

This came up recently on one of my watches. I found this thread when looking for something as to whether this (replacing someone else's cache) is acceptable or not.

Now if I go hunt and find this replacement, is that a legitimate find? Asking seriously.

I was doing a 50 cache series and reported that I could not find a cache and described the location in detail to the owner and that I could see his mounting place (wire tie) but no film canister. He requested I take a find as to him it was obvious I was in the right place. However on the same trip I got to the last cache and some workers were hanging out on top of the cache. I was disappointed but I would have never considered taking a find because I didn't find it and sign the log.

Flame away.

No, don't. Take the discussions and excuses regarding fake finds elsewhere.

Thanks,

Jamie

Yes, JamieZ has mentioned this numerous times in this thread. If you want to justifly allowing a lie on your cache page, please debate it here.

I'm not getting involved in a debate, because I honestly don't care that much. I just wanted to make it known that I think your cause, at least in the specific case of my cache, is entirely misguided. Back off and mind your own business. Thanks.

Edited by davee-n-cachincarrie

Flame away.

Thanks,

Jamie

Yes, JamieZ has mentioned this numerous times in this thread. If you want to justifly allowing a lie on your cache page, please debate it here.

I'm not getting involved in a debate, because I honestly don't care that much. I just wanted to make it known that I think your cause, at least in the specific case of my cache, is entirely misguided. Back off and mind your own business. Thanks.

Yes, don't bother me with the truth or the facts... my mind is made up... You are misguided. :)

I was beginning to wonder why this thread existed (who would do this?). Now I can relate. :D

"Location: Indiana, United States

Mmmmmm Mmmmm found Bbbbbb Bb (Disabled) (Unknown Cache) at x/x/xxxx

Log Date: x/x/xxxx

Note: This log was Rot13 encrypted on the web site. Because you are the

owner we have converted it for you.

got scared by locust"

This cache has been sitting on the floor of my garage since 7-4-06 while I find a new hiding location. It is disturbing to know that some complete strangers found their way into my garage and found the cache (which is an accomplishment in itself). :)

:) February 20 by XXXXX (635 found)

You ain't kidding. Complete wilderness. I came at it from the NW. Last friday when I was in the area during the big wind, I was to the south (cellar hole II) and said to myself that I couldn't hike up here and do all the caches that I wanted to do before sunset so I skipped this one.

It was a hard cache if you ask me. Comeing in from the wrong direction, it was almost imposible ti find the spot. But if you get there, it is plain as day. The log is worded strangly, but I don't think they even went looking for it. This should be a note.

I was beginning to wonder why this thread existed (who would do this?). Now I can relate. :D

"Location: Indiana, United States

Mmmmmm Mmmmm found Bbbbbb Bb (Disabled) (Unknown Cache) at x/x/xxxx

Log Date: x/x/xxxx

Note: This log was Rot13 encrypted on the web site. Because you are the

owner we have converted it for you.

got scared by locust"

This cache has been sitting on the floor of my garage since 7-4-06 while I find a new hiding location. It is disturbing to know that some complete strangers found their way into my garage and found the cache (which is an accomplishment in itself). :)

Wait...you mean someone loged a find while the cache was disabled and in the owners garage?????

I see comments on cache owners deleting a find. How do you do this?

We have a cache that someone said a few days ago (Friday) they thought it was muggled. We went there yesterday after church about 10:45 (so we know just about down to the minute what time we were there). It was gone. We disabled it when we got home a few hours later.

Someone logged it as a find last night. They said they were there at 11:00 AM on Sunday, but we know that it had been gone probably since before Friday. Sent them an email to try to verify, but they haven't replied. Looks too fishy to us!

;) June 29 by the BOGUS (122 found)

Found it but PLEASE see prev note by us. With the permission of the legendary Turtle lady, we are going to log this one as a find. Thank you for the hunt!

<note>June 29 by the BOGUS (122 found)

05:00..This cache has been muggled! The GPSr had us right on it and there was a little circle of rocks right next to a bigger rock where the cache should of been on the side of the hill. Still enjoyed the great view just as the sun was rising!...Thanks!

I see comments on cache owners deleting a find. How do you do this?

Do a "[view this log on a separate page]" on their log. You will then see options to either delete the log or to permanently encrypt the log. That's it. What you can not do is to edit someone else's log.

Sending them a note on why their log was deleted is always a nice guesture since all they will receive otherwise is a "deleted" notice.

:huh: August 8 by 33333 (156 found)

In the footsteps of xxxxxx and 111111. Maybe this will soon be archived. It will now be off my list.

:P July 25 by 222222 (217 found)

Daddy is right, it isn't there. Is this considered cheating? Is it a race? Or do we just like a neat, clean, organized desk top?

:P July 25 by 1111111 (621 found)

It isn't there. If ya won't archive it, I will log it to get it gone.

Edited by Criminal

Well, this person didn't log a find but sent me the following email:

"Your cache, (XXXXXX) is hidden too close to where I wish to place my cache. Can you please move it or archive it so I can have my spot."

Keep in mind, that my cache had been there for almost two years and well maintained, and this cacher was approximately 4 months into this hobby.

I politely declined his request and suggested he look for a more suitable location. It did make me chuckle though! :huh:

Flame away.

Thanks,

Jamie

I think you should enforce both ends of this Jamie. People should just post just the log itself, and leave their snide remarks and stupid smilies out of the post....COUGHCOUGHcriminalCOUGHCOUGH........ :P

:P May 30 by LLLLLLL (124 found)

Was instructed by the cache owner to log this as found. Thanks And happy hunting!!

<DNF>May 29 by LLLLLLL (124 found)

Ok, I must be missing sumthing. Anyhow, coodinates took me to a plowed field. Nothing around but I did see an old shoe that had been destroyed. I was thinking this must be it but there was nothing in it. Oh well, win some loose some. I had fun driving to it anyway. Probably wont be back to this one.

He had it right the first time :P

;) June 4 by AAAAA (651 found)

This was the last cache for the day and unfortunately it had gone missing.

We found the spot where the cache used to be with BBBBB and was witnessed by CCCCC. We all found the logical location for the cache, but no cache. CCCCC came up and verified that it used to indeed be where we were looking.

We also are logging a find with permission from CCCCC. Hopefully, we'll get them next time.

:) June 4 by BBBBB (108 found)

Cache # 100!!! WOO HOO...but it's not there. ;)

Found today while on a forest service patrol. AAAAA honestly did alot of the work because I was busy with the other forest service folks. But we finally made it to the last waypoint and NO CACHE!!! It has been muggled.

CCCCC himself was there to witness it. Logging a find with permission for finding the spot, the person who muggled this will be found and dealt with to the fullest extent of irish law.

:D August 10 by FAKEFINDER (791 found)

You ARE the man! WaaaaaaaaaaaHoooooooooooooo! Another puzzle solved! Another smiley gained! Thanks CACHEOWNER!

<ARCHIVED>August 10 by Lotus (1859 found)

Cache is gone; archiving. FAKEFINDER - you may go ahead and log this as a find .

<dnf>August 5 by FAKEFINDER (791 found)

I'm pretty sure I was in the correct place, but unfortunately I did not find the little sucker.

Somehow the cache owner was magically able to make a lie the truth. :D

July 22 by xxx (1541 found)

Well we were looking in the right place but it just wasn't there...again. With the siblings of the owner and said this wasn't the first time....what a shame great place for a cache too. TFTH REGARDLESS

July 22 by yyy (1572 found)

looked for this one while we were in the park for the balloonfest. were with siblings of the owner, and were told it was muggled.... told by the owner that we were in the right place, hence we are logging as a find.

I've got a DNF on this cache just like those two, but I wasn't with the siblings, so I guess I didn't find it. :o

Ok, I'm guessing that I will probably be looked down upon posting in here, but I'm willing to take that risk :(

Note: I only have one find to my name (given I don't even own a GPS system yet), but have looked into this and thought about these subjects quite a bit.

My thoughts would be such that:

1. If I find a cache, that means I was able to hold it. If it's meant to be opened normally but cannot (ie: it was in an ammo container, but something bashed the top and the lid is bent, stopping it from opening), I would count it as a find, and add a note to the account that it's damaged. Odds are I would tape a piece of paper with my log to the side of it or something... or somehow leave evidence I was there. I would then email the owner of said damage found.

2. If I find a cache that has a lock on it, such that I need to solve a puzzle or find other parts to open it, I would log it as a 'did not find', and make a more personal note on there as to how far I got on it.

3. If I found it, but the log book was gone/too wet/no pen... I would log it as 'found', but sent word to the owner of the logbook problem. I would however leave proof that I was there, even if it was as little as tearing the tag off my shirt to leave there. I however have a vow such that I will leave a Tetra Orb (see profile) with every cache I come to (except a micro that it doesn't fit in). Hence... since I don't forsee this being done already, it's pretty well proof of my being there. If it IS a micro, then I'll go with the 'shirt tag' or personal piece of paper that can easily fit, and I can easily identify on the site to the owner.

Edited by Kabuthunk

More "logged with permission" :ph34r:

:huh: August 8 by Xxxxx (1700 found)

Still logging finds and dnfs from several days ago. We were with xxx&xxxxxxand found part of the cache. Thanks for allowing us to log as a find.

:huh: August 8 by xxx&xxxxxx(3714 found)

We are logging this with the cache owners permission. We did find "part" of the cache but not all of it. We searched for the rest of it, but had no luck. TFTH

Here is an interesting series. I think the end result is that there are now probably two caches at the site.

:huh: August 14 by UUUUUU (591 found)

Out and about for our second day of caching while visiting family. Found this one was out of service Seeing the last log we thought we might go ahead and help the owner a little. It's now replaced and ready for their enabling.

[view/edit logs/images on a separate page]

icon_maint.gif August 3 by Owner (295 found)

Sorry about the delay. My GPS has been stolen, and I have not been able to afford a new one as of yet. I do not want to archive this listing, but if it is causing undue burden, I will do so. I hope to have a new gps in the near future. It is killing me to not be able to geocache, especially this time of year. So, please be patient, as I have every intention of re-enabling this cache. Thanks

icon_remove.gif August 3 by SSSSS (359 found)

are the new coordinates fixed or does this one need to be archived?

icon_disabled.gif June 10 by Owner (295 found)

I am having trouble with the new coordinates, Will fix them shortly, Sorry.

icon_enabled.gif June 10 by Owner (295 found)

We have replaced the cache in another area not as prone to getting muggled. The cache is now a small container with a higher difficulty rating, but I think worth it.

icon_disabled.gifJune 5 by Owner (295 found)

will check on it

icon_sad.gif June 4 by MMMMMM (199 found)

Don't think it's there anymore.

Just looking through some caches and found this one:

Disabled July 6 by Cache owner

Had to temporarily disable this one as the micro has gone missing and its hiding place seems to have fallen apart! Will rehide and rework the co-ordinates soon.

So one of the stages on this multi is not there anymore.

Nevermind, it shouldn't stop you logging the whole thing found anyway.

Found It July 14 by Someone who didn't (65 found)

No wonder we couldn't find it. We'd printed off the details before July 6 when it was disabled.

Really enjoyed solving the clues, and seeing the connections unfold.

Third clue took a bit of research but it's surprising who you meet in a place as small as here.

Even the car park attendant has an enviable encyclopaedic brain.

He'd lived in here all his life and opined with regret at the town's decline.

One of the many stories with which he regaled us was about how an old pillared grammar school in the town centre had been pulled down the day before a preservation order was due to take effect.

Well, we found the rotting timber that caused The cache owner to abandon the cache. We also unearthed half a dozen crushed drinks cans, two old crisp packets, some cigarette ends, bird poo, and a rather well preserved lollipop wrapper.

Simon

Just looking through some caches and found this one:

Found It July 14 by Someone who didn't (65 found)

....We also unearthed half a dozen crushed drinks cans, two old crisp packets, some cigarette ends, bird poo, and a rather well preserved lollipop wrapper.

Simon

Well, if finding those items constitutes a find, I'd have a heck of a lot more finds than I do now!

On a cache rated 5/5. I've been watching a while, hoping to nab it. It sounds like it's in a beautiful place. Good hike. Clever hides... all that. And the owner gives permission to log false finds. :P

:ph34r: March 20, 2005 by FALSE FINDERS (185 found)

We left Camp 5 Pond at about 11:30am 3-18-05. We took it easy and spent three days on the trial. We thought we were in trouble on the cache when we could not come with the correct bearing at the outhouse. However our bearings seemed to come out right on the trail. Previous posters were correct the north loop is dry as a bone (even this time of year!). We did find water in a small pond at [coordinates]. If you use this source you better filter and treat it!!! The first good water source is at [spring]. We camped the first night a few miles south of [pond]. It rained the first night but Saturday turned out to be a beautiful hiking day. Day two we hiked through the [spring] area and on to the [river]. We met a herd (at least 15) people on horse back near the...Float Camp. We hiked on to [different spring] and camped the second night. Man-O-Man the second night was cold. Our water bottles partially froze and we had ice on the inside of our tents. My thermometer said 19 degrees. It warmed up quick at sunrise though and turned out to be another great day. We finally made it back to the car at about 1:00pm on Sunday. I will post a few pictures later.

I loved the trail and hike was fairly easy with only a few steep sections. The trail is however, in need of maintenance. There are lots of trees down across the trail and new trails have now formed around them. Lots of the trail markers are damaged or lost. There were several confusing sections especially in the South Loop...area. The waypoint file from [cache owner] was a great help.

The cache was very cool and gave us something to look forward to along the trail. I believe we had the correct coordinates to final cache. All of the Check Sums worked out right. However, we could not find the actual cache at the end. Three of us searched a 300 foot radious around the area our GPSr took us to for at least 45 minutes. We looked everywhere!!!!! I think you can imagine our disappointment. It is either under a lot of leaves or has been muggled. Hopefully if it has been muggled [cache owner] will allow us to claim a find.

Thanks for bringing us to this beautiful place.

UPDATE: Since we had the correct final coordinates, [cache owner] graciously allowed us to post a find. Thanks again CACHE OWNER!!

It seems his partner logged it correctly:

icon_sad.gif March 20, 2005 by HONEST CACHER (35 found)

Looked everywhere but none of us could find it.

:ph34r: April 1, 2005 by NONFINDER (17 found)

I have replaced the cache and had a wonderful hike with my sons. My 10 yr olds 1st. backpack trip. It was great.

;) April 17, 2005 by NONFINDER (13 found)

I have been waiting to do this cache for quite some time. I've been purchasing more modern camping equipment in hopes for this cache to be kind of a launching point for backpacking and hiking to become our family's "thing" to do together along with geocaching.On this trip, a friend of mine and I left our homes in [CITY] at 7 am to go and get some breakfast in [CITY]. After we ate our last big meal, we departed on the 3 hour drive to the trailhead. We arrived at about 11:15, put our packs on, and took of on our adventure. Both of us work on a college campus, so getting away from the noises, pressures, and busyness to escape on a little wilderness adventure was more than appealing and anticipated. We were so excited to set foot on the path, and I was a bit anxious to try out some new gear. I had recently purchased a new pair of Vasque Sundowner boots and had been breaking them in, but I discovered that wearing them on flat surfaces for a long period of time isn't the same as wearing them with a 40 pound pack and rugged terrain beneath them.

We had uploaded the known waypoints from the description and found the first clue with ease. However, we discovered that we had crossed...Creek 1.5 miles behind us where a clue lay, so we had to lay down our packs and trek 1.5 miles back to get the clue. When we arrived back to our packs, we again discovered that clue #3 was .6 miles behind us, so we again put our packs right back down and backtracked again! All in all, we backtracked an additional 4.2 miles. Because of the additional hiking we had to do, we ran out of water. We found a nasty pool of leftover rainwater that I really didn't want to try to sterilize, so we kept going. We heard the sound of water running over rocks, and picked up the pace, landing at [springs]. I now know why they were names so! A good long drink of water, hot meal, and night of rest did us good after a frustrating day of backtracking.

The next day proved to be quite challenging since my friend had twisted his anke which was a bit sore, and I had experienced for the first time in my life "black toe" on each foot on the same toe. I also discovered a few hot spots which were more easily remedied with some moleskin and tape. There was some absolutely beautiful country surrounding the hiking trail which I will definately do again. We found the ending coordinates ok, although the cache had been stolen again. Although we were disappointed to not physically open the cache (it was my friend's first geocache), we were given permission to go ahead and log this as a find since we pulled up every rock and log for an hour and a half making sure that we were not overlooking the cache.

I will do this one again, not to find the cache, but to find myself again!

icon_disabled.gif August 9, 2005 by CACHER REVIEWER (1317 found)

Good Evening,

This cache is NOT a virtual cache. To log this cache you must do what you need to do to log any cache. So, until the cache is replaced, it will be disabled.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Then re-enabled by the owner with this note:

icon_enabled.gif August 21, 2005 by CACHE OWNER (2472 found)

While there have been no problems with the rest of the cache, the final has disappeared for the 4th time. The plan is to move the final to a slightly different location and adjust the directions. It may be a while before I get down there to do this. If you want to do the cache before I get down there you can if you place a container for the new final. If you replace the final for me, give me the new coordinates and hint, sign the new log, and email me the correct coordinates that you get after doing all the steps of the cache, you can then have this as a find. Please email me before you do it this way so I can tell you the general area to place the final.

Jamie

Here is a couple from a nearby cache, the first is a needs maintenance log.

June 5 by XXXX(22 found)

Good quick find if you are in the area. We found the place where it should have been, BUT, the cache was GONE!! In its place was a note on a red bordered sticky name tag saying "No to geo.trash". It is too bad someone has retrieved locations from this website, downloaded the cache coordinates and went out and removed the caches.

This is the second cache in the Prineville area we have found with a note like this in place of the cache.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It is followed by these three.

:ph34r: July 22 by AAAA (607 found)

I was caching in central Oregon with DDDD, CCCC and BBBB. We found the same thing that XXXX logged on June 5. I am claiming a find to frustrate the person who took the cache and left the sicker. Thanks for bringing us here to take in the view.

;) July 22 by BBBB (496 found)

Camping in Central Oregon for a week long caching trip with friends, AAAA and DDDD, and my wife, CCCC. We found the note in the area and loved the view. It is too bad someone thinks they can ruin our fun but they didn't.

:P July 22 by CCCC (498 found)

While camping with friends, AAAA and DDDD, and my husband, BBBB in Central Oregon for a week long caching trip we found this one. It is too bad to find someone trying to ruin the fun of others.

These were followed the local cache reviewers request to replace cache or archive. Cache was replaced and has been found a couple of times since then. My favorite is the latest entry even though it is off topic in this thread.

:) August 15 by YYYY (52 found)

Easy find - thanks Left Travel Bug #******

TNSL

YYYY

I guess it is easier to just include the TB number on the log than to actually log it on the TB page. :ph34r: I checked the # and this bug is still shown in a cache in AZ. The cache still shows a TB that was in it before being muggled but not the one dropped on the 15th.

I'm not gonna open a can of worms by grabbing it and dropping it in the proper cache but will e-mail the the cacher that logged it so they can. Maybe the TB owner also.

[Archive Icon] August 14 by Cache Owner (122 found)

The [Cache Name] is no longer active.

:shocked: August 20 by Cacher (707 found)

Found this today before it was de-activated I guess. TFTC

Not sure what there was to find -- couldn't even have been geo-trash. This was a virtual that was archived by the owner a week prior.

Forgive for I am ready to sin. :laughing: One of my caches has gone missing and I am going to archive it. But I had one person who looked for it twice and can describe where it should have been. So I am thinking of (shudder) letting him do a "owner permission" log. It doesn't help that he is wheel-chair bound and thus has a limited number of caches to find.

Wow, I should start logging more finds.

"I really, really wanted to find your cache. I read the listing and all the logs, I saw all the photos taken by previous finders so I know exactly what the container looks like and probably exactly how it's hidden. I tried to buy airline tickets to fly out to your state so I could grab the cache, but I was unable to pay the fare. I even looked up hotels and taxi fares, so you can tell I was pretty serious about finding it. Too bad it didn't work out. Well, I thought really hard about visiting, and I really wanted to come, which is the whole reason you put the cache out there, right?"

:laughing:

Wow, I should start logging more finds.

"I really, really wanted to find your cache. I read the listing and all the logs, I saw all the photos taken by previous finders so I know exactly what the container looks like and probably exactly how it's hidden. I tried to buy airline tickets to fly out to your state so I could grab the cache, but I was unable to pay the fare. I even looked up hotels and taxi fares, so you can tell I was pretty serious about finding it. Too bad it didn't work out. Well, I thought really hard about visiting, and I really wanted to come, which is the whole reason you put the cache out there, right?"

:blink:

I think we have a new low!

I think we have a new low!

Nah. The real lows are the high-number people logging archived virtuals. See the posts from about a month ago.

BTW: I decided not to let the one guy log my archived cache. Granted he was there twice and probably touched the spot where the cache but he didn't sign the log. We've all agreed that is the important part.

Edited by RPW

:D August 22 by xxxxxx (1748 found)

Out caching with yyyyyyy this afternoon, We have been waiting for this cache to come back on line for a long time now. I finally decided I was going to help you out. I replaced the cache with a nano container where the orginal was placed (hope you don't mind)

Now if we can just get you to enable it......

:(

Education and setting a good example CAN work! This nanocache required a magnet taped to the end of a pen in order to retrieve it.

:PAugust 5 by Close Enough (327 found)

Found, but could not retrieve to sign the log. Seems stuck there, and didn't have any tool to get it out.

:)August 22 by The Leprechauns (1900 found)

My daughter and I enjoyed the challenge of figuring out how to retrieve the cache. We made a trip to the cachemobile and fashioned a TOTT from readily available materials. Then, we actually signed the log so that we could claim a find. It took a good 20 minutes, what with also having to be alert to muggles. Thanks for the challenge, a great start to our afternoon of geocaching along route 30.

icon_note.gifAugust 22 by Quick Learner (300 found)

Found but could not retrieve. Will not count as a find because I did not sign the log.

:P August 28 by CACHEOWNER'S WIFE (855 found)

Hubby took me out and showed me where it was and he even had the old log book so I signed it and he said I could claim it if any of you Cache Pigs have anything to say about it address it to my Husband. TFTC

Find#855

<ARCHIVED>May 31, 2005 by CACHEOWNER (1627 found)

Sad to say this on such a short lived cache. Spearfox reported to me that the fence was not active and I reported it to the ranch owner. He told me that he was up till 3am repairing the fence last night after he found that it had been cut. He pulled the container and I will pick it up and make a new cache at a new site soon.

I guess if you tell the truth you're a Cache Pig? :)

Edited by Criminal

If you didn't actually find the cache, why log it a find? You really don't know that the cache is even there.

Even this newbie figures that this is the idea! A DNF is not a bad thing, it is a complement to the hider, or a possible alert that maintenance may be needed. Could even be an admission that this was not the best day. No big deal!

Sometimes its just ignorance of the "mores" of this sport. A new geocacher logged a find on the first stage of a 4 stage multi near me. I sent him a gently worded e-mail informing him it was considered to be bad form and he thanked me and changed it to a note.

I will commend that person for having the proper attitude.

:lol: What I am learning from reading this thread, when I begin placing caches, there will be a warning to all that "Those who don't sign the log will not be allowed to claim a find." It is my cache, play by the rules.

:lol: TO CRIMINAL CACHE COP: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU FOUND OUT MY WIFE WAS LOGGING MY CACHES? ARE YOU FROM OKLAHOM CITY OR DO YOU HAVE A FELLOW CACHE COP HERE IN OKLAHOMA CITY TELLING YOU THIS INFO? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WIFE LOGGING MY CACHES, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO AIR SOME DIRTY LAUNDRY ON THE FORUMS WHERE EVERYONE CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT. UNTIL YOU CONTACT ME, YOU CAN MYODB. :)

:o August 28 by CACHEOWNER'S WIFE (855 found)

Hubby took me out and showed me where it was and he even had the old log book so I signed it and he said I could claim it if any of you Cache Pigs have anything to say about it address it to my Husband. TFTC

Find#855

<ARCHIVED>May 31, 2005 by CACHEOWNER (1627 found)

Sad to say this on such a short lived cache. Spearfox reported to me that the fence was not active and I reported it to the ranch owner. He told me that he was up till 3am repairing the fence last night after he found that it had been cut. He pulled the container and I will pick it up and make a new cache at a new site soon.

I guess if you tell the truth you're a Cache Pig? :o

:lol: TO CRIMINAL CACHE COP: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU FOUND OUT MY WIFE WAS LOGGING MY CACHES? ARE YOU FROM OKLAHOM CITY OR DO YOU HAVE A FELLOW CACHE COP HERE IN OKLAHOMA CITY TELLING YOU THIS INFO? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WIFE LOGGING MY CACHES, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO AIR SOME DIRTY LAUNDRY ON THE FORUMS WHERE EVERYONE CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT. UNTIL YOU CONTACT ME, YOU CAN MYODB. :o

Same person as above.

:o August 28 by CACHEOWNER'S WIFE (858 found)

Have permission to lo this cache. TFTC

:lol: TO CRIMINAL CACHE COP: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU FOUND OUT MY WIFE WAS LOGGING MY CACHES? ARE YOU FROM OKLAHOM CITY OR DO YOU HAVE A FELLOW CACHE COP HERE IN OKLAHOMA CITY TELLING YOU THIS INFO? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WIFE LOGGING MY CACHES, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO AIR SOME DIRTY LAUNDRY ON THE FORUMS WHERE EVERYONE CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT. UNTIL YOU CONTACT ME, YOU CAN MYODB. :)

:o August 28 by CACHEOWNER'S WIFE (858 found)

Have permission from my Hubby to claim this one. If any of you so called CACHE COPS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS TAKE IT UP WITH MY HUSBAND!!!!!! TFTC

Find #858

Permission to lie, hope she isn't doing the taxes... :o

:lol: TO CRIMINAL CACHE COP: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU FOUND OUT MY WIFE WAS LOGGING MY CACHES? ARE YOU FROM OKLAHOM CITY OR DO YOU HAVE A FELLOW CACHE COP HERE IN OKLAHOMA CITY TELLING YOU THIS INFO? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WIFE LOGGING MY CACHES, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO AIR SOME DIRTY LAUNDRY ON THE FORUMS WHERE EVERYONE CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT. UNTIL YOU CONTACT ME, YOU CAN MYODB. :o

Do you think it was appropriate to post a Needs Archived log on Criminal's cache instead of contacting him directly...blah, blah, blah (what you were whining about)?