New Wa/or Park Pass

Wander Lost

I was going to buy this pass, but then I figured if I had to pay $10 every time I went to a National Park outside WA or OR, and $5 every time I went to a state park not on the list, I'd be money ahead just buying the NW Forest Pass, a regular National Parks pass and a State Parks pass.

Nice try... well... not really. Not including all the WA State Parks is inexcusable.

Edited by Bull Moose
I'd love to see one pass that covered all the fee areas in the state.  I'd pay for that!

I think this is an attempt to get close to that, but as Bull Moose pointed out, not including all the State parks is just wrong.

If it included all WA state parks it would be worth while. I just paid $50 for my 1 year WA state park pass. Combine that with a NW Forest pass and you paid for this pass.

Since I already have both of the other passes, it would be a complete waste for me... at least this year.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

I'm with you Right Wing, I don't go to the National parks often enough to warrant a pass. After all there aren't any caches in them! B) The Forest service pass along with the State park pass covers me and my family nicely and we save the 5 bucks.

Where did they come up with that State park list anyway? They must have been the parks most used by the ones making the list. ;)

Og

I was going to buy this pass, but then I figured if I had to pay $10 every time I went to a National Park outside WA or OR, and $5 every time I went to a state park not on the list, I'd be money ahead just buying the NW Forest Pass, a regular National Parks pass and a State Parks pass.

Nice try... well... not really. Not including all the WA State Parks is inexcusable.

not all the state parks on the list!!!! Boy, the state system is screwed. I'm not buying the State Park pass this year. Just the Northwest F. Pass.