Newest Jeep Owners Mag

Nice article on Geocaching in the newest addition of the Jeep Owners magazine. Two or three pages..  If I can find an online link, I'll post it. :unsure:

Found IT....

Jeep Geocaching

HOLY COW! I'm famous.

Thanks EMT for finding the online link to the article. I didn't know it was going to be on their website. That's even cooler than being in the magazine. My kids are so excited they are about to explode. They think they are movie starts or super models now. :lol:

Congrats Jim ! Good thing ya took your cute kids and beautiful wife with you. If all they had were pictures of the guy in the green shirt they might have pulled the article ;):P . Seriously, they couldn't have picked a better cacher/Jeep loyalist (no offense EMTJeepers ) for the article.

You got THAT right. I think they chose me because I represent the American dream.....

y'know, an ugly dude getting a babe wife and gorgeous kids! B)

On the serious side, it truly was an honor and a big responsibility to represent geocaching to Jeep magazine readers. I hope I did a good job.

Jim

HOLY COW! I'm famous.

Thanks EMT for finding the online link to the article. I didn't know it was going to be on their website. That's even cooler than being in the magazine. My kids are so excited they are about to explode. They think they are movie starts or super models now. B)

Not a problem, As a Jeep Owner (99 Cherokee Sport, 00 TJ, 84 CJ7 ;) ) I was thrilled to see the article. Nice job in representing both Jeep owners, and Geocachers. I've been showing the article at work to all the cachers here.

Congrats Jim ! Good thing ya took your cute kids and beautiful wife with you. If all they had were pictures of the guy in the green shirt they might have pulled the article ;):P . Seriously, they couldn't have picked a better cacher/Jeep loyalist (no offense EMTJeepers ) for the article.

None taken, as a Jeep owner, we are all in this together(one big happy Jeep family) and as a Geocacher... Same goes there also.. One big happy(so we argue a little here and there B) ) family.

Just letting you know I found out about this place from the magazine. I figured it was something small, but I went to the site and pluged in my zipcode. The closest cahce is .9 miles away from my house! I can't believe how big this is and how many caches are at parks I have been to before. Now I am hooked. I just need to get the money to get a GPS. :rolleyes:

Just letting you know I found out about this place from the magazine. I figured it was something small, but I went to the site and pluged in my zipcode. The closest cahce is .9 miles away from my house! I can't believe how big this is and how many caches are at parks I have been to before. Now I am hooked. I just need to get the money to get a GPS. :rolleyes:

Outstanding! If we get enough JEEPers in here.... we can take over!

oops! I showed my hand..... :blink:

Hey all, I'm a newbie here but thought I'd chime in since I have a lifted TJ.

It actually came in really handy today, in an urban setting of all places. The cache was very exposed so I parked my Jeep in front of where I suspected the cache was and used it to block the view of prying eyes. :rolleyes:

My other car (an M3) is my preferred on-road ride, and it's lower-profile, but somehow geocaching just seems more appropriate in a Jeep...

- Dave