Central PA Geocaching Group

IV_Warrior

I have joined your group, and rained on your parade with my first posting. Please, if you are a Central PA geocacher, join the group so you can learn the details and then participate in the discussion of a permit system that needs to be developed to cover 40-plus parks in Centre County.

I have the membership set to restricted, but all geocachers are welcome to join. Just trying to keep the riff-raff out ;)

If you sign up in the evening, chances are good you'll get accepted quickly. If you try during the morning or afternoon, it'll likely take a little while until I get home and notice the pending members.

The list of geocaching groups, pinned at the top of the forum, has been updated. And that's a good excuse to bump this thread.

State College area geocachers, please read my latest post about the parks and caches where permit discussions need to take place. A positive dialogue has been established with the Centre County Parks and Recreation Authority, thanks to IV Warrior and other local cachers.