"angels & Demons" - Prequel To Davinci Code

I'm currently about one-third of the way through Angels and Demons, the prequel to The DaVinci Code. Anyone read it yet? (I haven't read DaVInci Code - too cheap to spring for the $27 hardcover, too impatient to wait list at the public library)

It's got a good description of an Illuminati multi-cache type puzzle created in Rome by Galileo himself.

Just finished reading DaVinci's Code last night. Although it wasn't the normal genre that I prefer to read, I quite enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading Angels & Demons. You're right about the literary quality of his writing but it was obviously well researched and, considering the preface, quite educational for a heathen such as myself.

Gorak

I read it, but Dan Brown's understanding of physics and technology are generally cringe-worthy. Other than that his later books are interesting despite their flaws.

That, and there wasn't a plot point I didn't see coming a mile away. I also thought the main characters' final actions didn't fit the way they were developed at all.

So I'm sorry to say I didn't enjoy it, but I'm glad others have. It does contain an interesting multi.

I've read both......well, okay.......listened to both. I'm a books on tape kinda guy given my 40 mile commute every day. I like to think that I'm well read but I guess I'm.......well heard. I got the CD's for DC for Christmas...18 hours of listening!! Yeesh! I enjoyed both although DC a little more than A&D. Doesn't he have another book? Digital something or another?