Mapsend Usa Topo Version 4.20d For Sale

I sold one Mapsend TOPO and still have one more for sale. My brother is bailing out of the Magellan scene and getting him a new Garmin 60CS (I just ordered mine today from TVNAV). I may be selling his Magellan Platinum here as soon as he makes up his mind on if he wants to sale it or have me sale it here.

I may be selling his Magellan Platinum here as soon as he makes up his mind

He is gonna regret it! :rolleyes:

I know the Magellan Platinum is a great unit, in fact its an excellent unit. He's just got $420 burning a hole in his pocket, and he heard me and others talking about the new Garmin 60 CS. I told him to wait till I get mine at least before he orders his and he Said , " I'm not waiting for the next shipment". So who am I to talk him out of selling his Platinum? I think he should wait and sell the Platinum after he gets the 60CS and sees how it performs.

Edited by RockyRiver
I bought other copy from RockyRiver. Great person to deal with and honest as they get. Stands behind his sales before/durring/after. I wouldn't hesatate to buy from him again. Seems like a really nice guy all around.

I don't know... You might be Incahoots... :unsure:

HAhAhAHhAha, I thought the same thing that people would say that when I saw the name of the guy I sold it too. I have never seen anything like this Garmin 60CS

Craze. Everyone is wanting to sell I know, things that they dont use to try and recoup the $420 for the 60CS. I guess the TOPO is the lessed use thing everyone has in GPS accesories. I may have another copy of Magellan TOPO coming to me this afternoon or tomorrow for sale from another friend. I hope that not everyone bails out on Magellan for this new Garmin, that will kill the resale price of the Platinums and Golds.

Is the Mapsend Topo 4.20b still available? i live below you in Lancaster, so I can come and pick it up to save the hassle of packaging, mailing, and waiting on your money. Maybe you can cut me a deal since I can come get it :unsure:

you can also e-mail me: bdcgallien at yahoo.com

Brian

Edited by Bowfin
Is the Mapsend Topo 4.20b still available? i live below you in Lancaster, so I can come and pick it up to save the hassle of packaging, mailing, and waiting on your money. Maybe you can cut me a deal since I can come get it :unsure:

you can also e-mail me: bdcgallien at yahoo.com

Brian

I think the last copy I had is spoken for. I will let you know if things change in the next day or two.

I just received my copy of Mapsend Topo from RockyRiver. The package was sent out the day after we exchanged information. It was wrapped well and arrived in good condition. I would buy from him again, no question. Thanks much, I will enjoy having the topo maps. <_<