Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tring1

Northern Illinois Geocaching Clubs??

Are there any Geocaching clubs in Lake County, Illinois? I have just bought a GPS and would like to join a club.

Northern Lake county is still pretty thin in the cache department. I commute to Great Lakes from WI every day, and have some hides and finds in the area. My schedule is tight right now, but i'd be happy to hunt a few with you sometime.

If you want to really put your GPSr to good use, come and join us at the WI Geocaching Association Campout May 14-16.

http://www.wi-geocaching.com/events

Scroll to the bottom of this forum. In the 'search this forum' box enter lake county il. You should be able to find a couple of threads that provide info on Lake and Kenosha.

I also live in Lake County IL and would like to get together with same minded geocachers. I just moved back from living in Arkansas so I have no geocacher friends in the area as of yet, would love to get together and find some.

I also live in Lake County IL and would like to get together with same minded geocachers. I just moved back from living in Arkansas so I have no geocacher friends in the area as of yet, would love to get together and find some.

Have you tried here: www.GONIL.org?

Are you on Facebook? I could also direct you to a group on there.