Finally Grabbed My First Snat Caches!

JMBella

Jbella and Squealy,

You should now try Snat's time tested caches, the aptly named:

A Walk In The Park by BrianSnat (GC4F43) - basically a plunge into a mosquitoe and tick infested swamp with aligators the size of buses! :D

And

The Passaic Hidaway by The Artful Dodger & BrianSnat (GC51DF) - a slog through a flood plain with briars and pirhana biting at your feet! :D

Each are... well, interesting, and have very Snatish qualities. And yes, I just said Snatish (the language of a true cache placer).

:o

I know. I was telling Brian b4 that I was planning to take a trip back to NJ for some more difficult caches. I didn't know Snat and Dodger got together for 1. That one is on the top of my to do list now.

Actually we got together for two. Splitrock Jr and Passaic Hideaway. I don't think either are worth making a special trip for, but are fine if you happen to be in the area.

Edited by briansnat

Hopefully I will be hitting three of Snat's vacation caches this weekend :D , Spring's Sprung (I missed it in its old location) and Lame Roadside #3 also Murder Mystery - all depending on the depth of the snow. I almost fell into that friggin stream at Spring's Sprung in about -2 degree weather.

As for the CITO - Joe missed the presents I tied to both of his bumpers before he left my house - remeber that skunk?

Hopefully I will be hitting three of Snat's vacation caches this weekend , Spring's Sprung (I missed it in its old location) and Lame Roadside #3 also Murder Mystery - all depending on the depth of the snow. I almost fell into that friggin stream at Spring's Sprung in about -2 degree weather.

They all had finds last weekend, so I'm sure they're doable.