3.01beta For 60c

03HD

Here's the direct link: http://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=441

And here's what they did:

Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.01 Beta:

Added Marine Colors option to the map setup for displaying BlueCharts similar to MapSource.

Moved the Day/Night display mode from the map setup to the display setup. It still modifies map colors, but separate color-scheme selections have been added for day and night modes.

Corrections to Polish translations.

Lock On Road option is no longer turned on when starting a Follow Road route. This feature is only turned on or off manually.

Approaching cross-street information is available with Lock On Road turned off.

Improved guidance text for turns onto on/off ramps or generic roads.

Anyone found a bug in the 3.01?

When I use autorouting and the unit should recalculate (e.g. I miss some turn), then the unit resets itself. It does not do regulary, and I didn't find any consequences.

I use CitySelect Europe v6 maps.

Edited by PitB

I've recieved an email from Garmin today, hope no "secret" will be harmed B)

After powering your unit on, navigate to the Trip Computer page, press the rocker key UP, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT. This should pop up the diagnostic page. There should be a list of error messages and if you highlight and press ENTR on certain types such as "RTL Trap" then you will get more information regarding that particular error. If you could provide us with all of this information from your unit, it could be useful in helping us to figure out your particular problem.

Now I have to load the 3.01 again and try to simulate the error.