Complaint - Groundspeak Shop

AJ of Dunbar

Well this post is sorta a complaint and suggestion. No this isnt about a order not recieved, i have never ordered from the shop, but if they items were instock i would.

It seems every item I checked in the shop (Under accessorys) is out of stock. Now i know items go out of stock, but every thing i checked? And it is kind of annoying to see something you really want and it turns out to be outta stock. If the items tend to be out of stock a lot there should be a sperate coloumn on the main viewing page showing which ones are instock or outta stock.

btw, any one know when theyll get some of the stuff back instock?

aj

Check out my eBay store for all Groundspeak merchandise maked up 15%...

Just kidding <_<

Yes, I would be annoyed to find out that everything was out of stock. There might have been a rush of Christmas orders, but you'd think they would have restocked by now. Hope they get some stuff in before my campout event, I wanted to get some stuff to hand out as prizes.

Are you looking at this?

If this product is out of stock and you would like to be notified when it is back in stock, please CLICK HERE and specify the size and color that you would like, where applicable

Almost all items are in stock. The quote above appears under every product and may be causing some confusion. I too have been confused by this and will contact our provider to let them know only to show it when the item is actually out of stock.

Are you looking at this?

If this product is out of stock and you would like to be notified when it is back in stock, please CLICK HERE and specify the size and color that you would like, where applicable

Almost all items are in stock. The quote above appears under every product and may be causing some confusion. I too have been confused by this and will contact our provider to let them know only to show it when the item is actually out of stock.

Thanks for the clarification, Jeremy

OIC! I never saw "If" hmmmm,,,,, well i wonder how you find out if something is outta stock then, lol.

but yes i think that statement is something that needs to be removed ASAP; or changed. I was wanting to purchase a few things last month but i thought every thing was out of stock. Im about to order somethings now!

BTW, i checked ebay and theres some geocaching items on there, and ammo cans for a decent price.

aj

I placed my order sunday evening, it says they ship in 2 buisness days.Today i had no tracking number or shipping confirmation. I sent a e-mail got a reply (withen a few hours) with my tracking number. There turnaround is good. But sine they are on the west coast and I the east itll be a week before i get my stuff. But they didn say if every thing was instock.... i guess ill find out next week.

aj