Inexpensive Case For 60c

I took one with the "flap" open and one with it closed. Notice that the "flap" on my case is somewhat oval shaped. This allows it to close while leaving room for the antenna. The model in the catalog appears to be a bit different.

The fit is like a glove. Because its neoprene it will stretch a bit. But it's not so tight that it makes access difficult. I like it quite a bit- just what I was looking for.

So now when I am on the trail, I can hook it to my belt and leave it on (antenna is exposed so the unit will work as normal) and when I need to check my coordinates, I can easily remove it from the case.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthrea...5563#post685563

Got the case in today… It’s the same one with the oval flap. Fits like a glove is right. The case I got in is way to tight to install/remove the 60C(S) while it’s on a belt. I needed 3 hands to do it. Maybe it will stretch out some??? If not, I'm going to get some elastic sewn into the sides, as I do like it. It is what I’ve been looking for. Thanks for posting the Find (link)..