Qualified?

PILTY

Ya don't say they get paid! How much should they be paid with credentials like:-

How much geocaching have you done?

Erm, I went to an event once.

How many hides do you have?

Erm I borrowed a GPS that I didn't know how to use but, my friend (Jeremy) told me where to put it!

So what qualifies you for the job?

I'm blonde!

How much mud have you waded through?

I once got splashed by a passing car.

What is a thorn?

What a rose has!

What is a co-ordinate?

Something that is inordinate!

Do you deserve the job?

I dunno but I like the size of the pay packet!

Do you believe in open discussion?

Only if the A#$% that I am kissing is paying my salary.

Again, Do you deserve the job?

I'm blonde, I don't see how I can answer that!

See Y'all after the ban!

You are welcome to abuse me during the ban. I am not a coward as was intimated during the last one but, why don't you wait till I can answer you abuse?

Chris(PILTY) C'est Le Vie!\

Ask and ye shall receive.

If you cannot treat Groundspeak, its volunteers, and other community members with respect, then you shouldn't be posting in the forums.

Signed,

Keystone Approver

Hider of Zero Caches

Finder of Zero Caches

Rescuer of One Travel Bug from a Park Ranger

(Oh and by the way, nearly 600 finds and 25 hides on my player account, which I maintain separately.)

I feel another locked thread coming on.

I've met an approver or two and rest assured they have quite a few finds to their names. Just because they create a sock puppet to post as an approver/moderator in the forums doesn't mean they aren't qualified :lol:

Just kidding! I love all you approvers and mods!

PILTY actually kind of reminds me of Evil Kinevel. You just know it's all going to end in a horendous crash and he'll wind up being mangled, but still give a thumbs up to the camera while everyone just shakes their head and wonders why he just doesn't get it.

You are welcome to abuse me during the ban. I am not a coward as was intimated during the last one but, why don't you wait till I can answer you abuse?

Oh dang PILTY, you hit me in one of those rare "bad mood" times. You ask so many questions, and I would love to answer, but I have no answer because your behavior confuses me. What exactly is your point? Can you articulate it in any meaningful fashion? All I see from you is babble, and while I myself tend to babble alot, I think I manage to make my meaning clear. With you, I have no idea what you are saying. Instead, I get a feeling that you are way too angst ridden for my (and many) tastes. Maybe too angst ridden to express yourself well, but hard to say since I have no idea where you are coming from! Anyway, I do know that you are annoying me. It is rare that anyone annoys me too. Really, really rare! So, can you coherently explain? If not, would you please go away?

Edit: Wow! did I sound mean? Not my style, but I think I meant to sound mean here, plus I'm in a cruddy mood. Anyway, PILTY, forgive me if I am overly mean, but based on your posts I really would like to see you go away! Sorry! :lol:

Edited by carleenp
:o

Carleen I am shocked !!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I am shocked too! But I see your rolling eyes! I have this fault that even when I want to be scathing, I just can't do it very well! But I really do want PILTY to either go away or be coherent! Yet, I am hoping for coherent (always optimistic).

Ack! bedtime now because I think I just sounded mean again and I am not mean! Oh the angst of it all! :lol:

edited to correctly spell optimistic.

Edited by carleenp

angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst angst

:lol:

PILTY actually kind of reminds me of Evil Kinevel. You just know it's all going to end in a horendous crash and he'll wind up being mangled, but still give a thumbs up to the camera while everyone just shakes their head and wonders why he just doesn't get it

I think it's more like a car crash: you know whats going to happen, but you can't help from watching.

PILTY, as for your question: Most, but not all, GC approvers and admin. have more than one account. The approver that I met last week has no finds or hides listed on his approver account but has well over 900 finds on his personal account.

PILTY, as for your question: Most, but not all, GC approvers and admin. have more than one account. The approver that I met last week has no finds or hides listed on his approver account but has well over 900 finds on his personal account.

Sounds like the issue is closed to me.

NEXT!

Bret

h dang PILTY, you hit me in one of those rare "bad mood" times. You ask so many questions, and I would love to answer, but I have no answer because your behavior confuses me. What exactly is your point? Can you articulate it in any meaningful fashion? All I see from you is babble, and while I myself tend to babble alot, I think I manage to make my meaning clear. With you, I have no idea what you are saying. Instead, I get a feeling that you are way too angst ridden for my (and many) tastes. Maybe too angst ridden to express yourself well, but hard to say since I have no idea where you are coming from! Anyway, I do know that you are annoying me. It is rare that anyone annoys me too. Really, really rare! So, can you coherently explain? If not, would you please go away?

Man, you've really reached bottom if you tick Carleen off. There have been a lot of real jerks and bozos in the forums over the years and she's never even taken a warm

match to them, let alone a flame!

Ask and ye shall receive.

If you cannot treat Groundspeak, its volunteers, and other community members with respect, then you shouldn't be posting in the forums.

Signed,

Keystone Approver

Hider of Zero Caches

Finder of Zero Caches

Rescuer of One Travel Bug from a Park Ranger

(Oh and by the way, nearly 600 finds and 25 hides on my player account, which I maintain separately.)

WOW, it's a tomahawk slam dunk from the free throw line by KA. I have seen that impressive of a move since Jordan did it!! Nice work KA :lol: