Tualitin Parks & Recreation District Contact?

hcook1

Kyle is essentially a self-appointed guardian of the caches in THPRD. Mostly to be sure that the parks aren't put at risk of unnecessary damage, but also to make sure that the cachers aren't put in danger.

I see no harm in asking Kyle ahead of time, although it hasn't been the norm for placing caches in THPRD parks. And isn't necessary. He occasionally will go and find the caches in his jurisdiction and email the owner if he sees a problem (the last email I got was essentially a DNF on one of my caches that he thought may have gone missing and I should know about).

I placed Tiny Dancer between the time I saw the dedication mentioned in the Oregonian, and the actual dedication :o

The only THPRD parks that I can recall that are off limits are Jenkins Estate and the Nature park on Milliken Blvd.

Although I have met and had a couple of discussions with Kyle, the above is my understanding of the role Kyle plays. I do not speak for him.