Doing "the Nasty?"

Yep It has happened to me now too.

One for the numbers

"One for the numbers"

I drove over to this one from "5951" I didn't notice the parking lots didn't connect so I stoped the car preparing to walk the final few hundred feet. I also didn't notice the two cars parked right in front of me until a women's head popped up from the front drivers seat of one of the cars. Seems she was helping a man with his um...belt? I decided to move my car to another area to avoid the "transaction"

TFTC SL TNLN

I see that there was anouther cacher who came by that day who said their partner was a "pro"

Connection?

Once when I was panning for gold I came upon a couple in the process and once while fishing a couple must not have known I was there because they walked down on a trail that was opposite the creek from me and started getting busy.

And once....well, lets just say some boyscouts stumbled upon myself and my (now) ex....I think they may have been damaged for life. Boyscouts should have to wear bear bells!!

Edited by bittsen

I was in a park where there were two caches along a loop walking trail.. After finding the second one, I was about 7/8 of the way around the loop so I decided to follow the trail on around to the parking lot. Near the end of the rail, just inside the wooded area about 40 feet from the parking lot there was a couple, I guessed to be in their mid 30's goin at it on a blanket right next to the trail. When they saw me they froze with that "deer-in-the-headlights" expression for about 5 seconds, before getting back to it.

Edited by GClouse
Twice that I can think of offhand...

Once for stair8

and again for Deadhead cache

Your log for Deadhead made me laugh so hard that tears ran down my face!! <_<

I too have come across woodland frolicking at times and as another poster said "the images of those butt cheeks is forever burned into my mind"...

Luckily I haven't been caught by the frolickers as of yet and just quietly turned around and chose another route or rode on past when on my bike. Haven't been the subject of a story yet either to the best of my knowledge but we did earn our smilies... :)

I was searching for a cache in a city park in Southern California, and I swore I was by myself in the park... and the place was well lit so I started searching for the cache... I was kneeling on the ground looking at a piece of playground equipment, and saw a rather grungy looking couple enjoying each other's company on a park bench.

Not wishing to disturb their "tender moment", I quietly excused myself from the park. Sadly, I never made it back to sign the log!

Being out in nature and feeling so free will often make people more uninhibited. I think it's great BUT, don't these people realize that they probably aren't the ONLY ones to know about the trail they're on? Or do they not care? Or do they LIKE the fact that they could be seen? Who knows and to each his own. Kinda funny. :) I've never been a witness to someone ELSE'S lovin in the woods, but been a party to it... VERY PRIVATELY, I might add!

I was thinking of hiding one on a stream's sandy shore where I have, in fact, been with a man before during a crazy night of relentless passion....or something. I doubt I'm the only one who has done that, but if I catch anybody, ugh I dont want to

Edited by newdiscovery

I have this great place to hide a cache with a cute history and excellent views of some pelicans (which is unusual up here) as well as other wild life (moose etc.). It's public, not terribly difficult to get to but it's not heavily muggled.

My problem is that I know this guy who goes down there with forrays with his mistresses. And I almost want to ask him to move his secret spot so I can put a cache down there. I don't want to just put one down there and have people walking in on him and his ladies (and I use the term loosely) because no one deserves to be subjected to that.

But we All know "Geocachers do it in the woods!" :ph34r:

I find it great fun to be rewarded for my finds! ;)

I would LOVE to have a bumper sticker that says that! And yes, it IS a great way to get your hubby involved... REWARD HIM! ;)

gez after a find all my hubby wants is ice cream!

I was making a go at tempest hideaway. It's in a brand new not yet established sub division. The roads are all paved but there's maybe three built houses only year the entrance. That kinda thing, anyway, I'm pulling down this culdesac road, and I see this truck. The cache is relatively new, I figured its another cached, as I pull up I see a little sub compact car, a cute brunette with her bare cheeks running from the truck to the car, and she sped off the truck quickly behind. I parked a tried to stop laughing, I got out to make an attempt, but the moon was coming out (for a second time) and it was getting cold fast. So ill be coming back later to get that one.

Just got this log last night:

Got a lot more than I bargained for at this cache. As I pulled into the parking area, I noticed a couple of other cars off to the side. There was a couple in a Lexus doing something that they shouldn't have been. Got my piece of the Pi and got out of Dodge. TFTC.

I was making a go at tempest hideaway. It's in a brand new not yet established sub division. The roads are all paved but there's maybe three built houses only year the entrance. That kinda thing, anyway, I'm pulling down this culdesac road, and I see this truck. The cache is relatively new, I figured its another cached, as I pull up I see a little sub compact car, a cute brunette with her bare cheeks running from the truck to the car, and she sped off the truck quickly behind. I parked a tried to stop laughing, I got out to make an attempt, but the moon was coming out (for a second time) and it was getting cold fast. So ill be coming back later to get that one.

I know you didn't see the cache, but did you see any cash?? :tongue:;):anicute: