Post Count

Divine

I think it's time to shut up and get a life.

So why don't you? :)

Hey, you quoted just half of my sentence. I said that When my Find-to-Post (not Post-to-Find) ratio goes below 1, then I think I'd better get a life, and go caching. My FTP ratio is still above 1, and as to caching, I'll get my #250 and a few more tomorrow, I'll hide my 8th on Sunday, and I'm organizing a cache event for the Sunday after that. Will that do? :o

I think it's time to shut up and get a life.

So why don't you? :)

Hey, you quoted just half of my sentence. I said that When my Find-to-Post (not Post-to-Find) ratio goes below 1, then I think I'd better get a life, and go caching. My FTP ratio is still above 1, and as to caching, I'll get my #250 and a few more tomorrow, I'll hide my 8th on Sunday, and I'm organizing a cache event for the Sunday after that. Will that do? :)

Mea culpa....that was a cheap shot, I apologize....... :o

The forums are a reflection of the geocaching community (accurate or not) as Sparky has said. I do respect that and that reflection can be enlightening and entertaining.

The post count does provide a guage of sorts (accurate or not) of the "discussion experience" of a poster. This is not to say that a person with great experience may offer opinions of greater value than those of a tadpole. But, as Carleen pointed out, it is interesting information. So is the location of a poster. So are the find counts, etc.

Displaying the post counts prominently is probably not necessary. But having access to that information somewhere (as Carleen suggested: on the profile page) is something I would not want to loose.