Rules Rules Rules

Sorry, I was gone so long, but I had to go and explain to all the socks in the drawers that THEY aren't the "Oronma's" (Morons) That someone is calling their "sock-puppet" account, Moron. They seem to feel better now.

Now instead of beating this dead horse.............. I'm just going to get my gun and shoot it in the head. One quick shot and it's over and I promise I won't hit the cute little purple pony. Does anyone care?

I just don't feel like tauting Ringbone or Oronma a second time. Wait a minute I mean a third time. :)

Edited by IronMaiden
Sorry, I was gone so long, but I had to go and explain to all the socks in the drawers that THEY aren't the "Oronma's" (Morons) That someone is calling their "sock-puppet" account, Moron. They seem to feel better now.

Now instead of beating this dead horse.............. I'm just going to get my gun and shoot it in the head. One quick shot and it's over and I promise I won't hit the cute little purple pony. Does anyone care?

I just don't feel like tauting Ringbone or Oronma a second time. Wait a minute I mean a third time. :)

He's not dead....he's just pining for the fjords!!! :o:):P