New Online Geocaching Magazine

Divine

That looks real good. Most of the mag. people are forum regulars. I wonder how they find the time to do this? I haven't seen all of the mag. yet, but I did look at the photos. There was one that was quite interesting, or amusing. It appeared to be a pale Charles Barkley practicing his "Finnish" karate. :o

I did look at the photos. There was one that was quite interesting, or amusing. It appeared to be a pale Charles Barkley practicing his "Finnish" karate. :o

LOL, so far there's been at least Neil Young and Nick Cave; now I have to add Charles Barkley to the list too! :D

Okay, I'm not sure who I should be most afraid of? The Devil himself or a pirate wanting me to drink out of a bottle?

I doubt the pirate's going to give you anything. He's just bragging with his bottle and drinks then all by himself. Not scary. :o:P

BTW, international geocaching articles are still appreciated in future issues of Today's Cacher. It's an international hobby, and more than 25% of the activity is elsewhere than in the US, so let's make it visible also in the international publications! Don't worry about your English skills, they have excellent editors. So if you have an idea for an article or even something already written, just contact me, or use the link in the magazine itself.

Divine, btw... I published your mail at the Swedish forum, and it has got some responses... Do you want me to mail them to you?

The mail I sent you couple of days ago? Cool, please post them to my address, if you could take the time to do it. I'll be able to archive them better that way. Thanks for your trouble! ;)

Don't worry about your English skills, they have excellent editors.

I'll go out on a limb here and guess that these "editors" are actually you. A recent thread by an American concerning his travels to Canada had at least thirteen misspelled words. Your only problem with this was the meaning of DUI(Driving Under the Influence). I found that amazing. :D