February Cotm

Deego

btw. whats with the Jan 1994 entry on the Overall UK Stats page?

Thats the date he has entered on his log :lol: he has put 19/1/94 insead of 19/1/04. Only he can change it (or Jeremy/Admin) . If he has not noticed soon I will email him :lol: I am supprised the system will allow it as the first cache was only placed in May 2000 :lol:

Edited by Deego

btw. whats with the Jan 1994 entry on the Overall UK Stats page?

Thats the date he has entered on his log :lol: he has put 19/1/94 insead of 19/1/04. Only he can change it (or Jeremy/Admin) . If he has not noticed soon I will email him :lol: I am supprised the system will allow it as the first cache was only placed in May 2000 :)

Was it Seasider? That lad will do anything to get a FTF! :lol::D:lol:

Thats the date he has entered on his log :lol: he has put 19/1/94 insead of 19/1/04. Only he can change it (or Jeremy/Admin) . If he has not noticed soon I will email him :lol: I am supprised the system will allow it as the first cache was only placed in May 2000 :lol:

I've already sent him/her an e-mail. It looks like they've now entered a new log for 19/01/04, but left the old one... :lol:

MarkGPX

Sorry George&Mildred I have not had it :lol::lol: . I have been having a problem with the email address (Your not the first not to get through) so I have now changed the pages and put a new address on them. Also with the help of Teasel I am trying to write an on line entry form. But as my php is not good it will take a week or two. But the NEW address will work fine.

So far I have had :-

Seasider/DanWilson/jstead/PoshandBecks/Pyoung1s/TheBennetts/OzGuff/Wildtrekker.

So if your not on the above list and have sent it please re-send it to the NEW address

Brian

Also with the help of Teasel I am  trying to write an on line entry form. But as my php is not good it will take a week or two.

I have a PHP form script you can have if you want it. I use it for basic forms and it is simple to modify

:lol:

Thanks but I have done it (I Hope) :lol::o If it does not work I will be in touch (but dont tell anyone :lol: )

I just want to make sure that you still have my february numbers that I e-mailed you a few weeks ago. (And thanks for allowing me to participate!) I will be back in the UK at the end of the month for a week of caching (sorry--business meeting) so will be on both the March and April rankings. I also want to let folks know that because Deego wanted this to be for UK-based cachers I have only included my UK finds (even though UK-based cachers can include international finds).

Cheers!

Glad to see a "foreigner" so high up in the stats! (If I had counted my US-based finds it would have added another ten to my caches found and one to my caches placed.) Looking forward to getting back to the UK near the end of the month; can't do anywhere near as much as Seasider though!

Edited by OzGuff

Thanks jstead :lol: . I have enjoyed doing it and have had a total of 30 people enter so far. I was thinking about doing a overall table (or tables). I thought about using average points, but people might miss entering a "low month" if they have had a couple of good months before. So maybe a quarterly table? or is best just left as it is? Anybody got any ideas?

Its good to see people entering with all types of scores. Thanks again to everyone who entered so far.

Deego, if you're prepared to make the effort you'll get my support. Good or bad scores I'll still enter and I've had a couple of bad scoring months so far! This competition spirit you're nurturing is probably getting people out caching, albeit under the delusion they can catch the top two! Once Seasider's got his thou I'm sending the boys round to break his legs! Better keep an eye out for those trigpointers though!

Oh, by the way, I visited a cache today for the fourth time to grab another TB. I couldn't find the cache at first but eventually got to it! Why? It was the first time I'd visited it in daylight!!

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Pyoung1s
I'll definately enter next months table Deego! I think I'll have a good chance of winning one of the categories! B)

MarcB

Hidding a load of caches are we MarcB ???? B):lol:B). I will look forward to them B)

Yep! Fifteen of the little beggars! I'm just waiting for a nice, dry Sunday so I can plant the last of them! B)

MarcB

Yep! Fifteen of the little beggars! I'm just waiting for a nice, dry Sunday so I can plant the last of them!  :D

MarcB

Should be interesting to see the fight for the FTFs on the Monday then! B)

Don't worry - they'll be out of my day caching range! <_<

Cheers!

Seasider

Edited by Seasider