Mi News Segment Ends W/ Message For Cachers...

Its good to see we can all sit down and discuss our differences like proper adults. I especially appreciated the moron bit, that was quite classy. I hope MiGO gets the apology it deserves, please keep us updated.

t's unfortunate that mine has not been a popular opinion here. Apparently if I disagree with the majority, I'm chastised.

I emailed Frank too, thanks for providing the address.

Mr. Turner,

I think it's terrible that some people don't have a sense of humor and can't laugh at themselves. I am a geocacher and am aware of the email barrage against you.

I saw a clip of your comment and it was hilarious. I am mature and well rounded enough to laugh at myself.

I am truly sorry that I am in league with a bunch of whiney babies that truly do need a life.

I wish the newscasters in my small market were as funny. I'm sure you're aware that there's no shortage of morons out there who think they're empowered to tell someone how to do their job. I wonder how they'd react to a phone call or email at their place of business from someone who thought they were in a position to instruct them. I'm sure they'd whine about that too.

Thats f***in' hilarious! :)

It's unfortunate that mine has not been a popular opinion here. Apparently if I disagree with the majority, I'm chastised.

I emailed Frank too, thanks for providing the address.

Mr. Turner,

I think it's terrible that some people don't have a sense of humor and can't laugh at themselves. I am a geocacher and am aware of the email barrage against you.

I saw a clip of your comment and it was hilarious. I am mature and well rounded enough to laugh at myself.

I am truly sorry that I am in league with a bunch of whiney babies that truly do need a life.

I wish the newscasters in my small market were as funny. I'm sure you're aware that there's no shortage of morons out there who think they're empowered to tell someone how to do their job. I wonder how they'd react to a phone call or email at their place of business from someone who thought they were in a position to instruct them. I'm sure they'd whine about that too.

Oh yeah, don't ever critique someone because they are the expert and you're just a whiner....

What a great message you're sending: CONFORM, you worthless pile of ****

After a 24 hour "cooling off" period, I am reopening this closed topic. Please limit the discussion to the news anchor's comments, the news story itself, the letter writing campaign, and follow up information from the TV station. Absolutely no flaming of other geocachers will be tolerated in this thread. This topic SHOULD serve as a good example of how we can rally a large base of public opinion in support of geocaching when it is attacked or criticized. Let's not fight among ourselves. I have a full book of warning notices if my request is once again ignored.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled geocaching discussion.

Thanks for re-opening this thread KA as I feel it has a lot of positive value.

I apologize to everyone who has made a positive contribution to this thread for the intentional derailment and name calling that has gone on here.

Hopefully we can keep this thread open and let it drift off on its own without being locked.

There has been a lot of positive that has come out of this thread and one of the things I really like seeing here is the sense of community that has taken place. It is this community and caring that we have that will help each other as we face other issues like this and those issues that are much larger down the road. Its great to be a part of a wonderful community such as this and that sense of community that has been demonstrated here makes me proud to say I'm a Geocacher (life or not) :)

Here's the letter I sent:

Mr. Turner:

I live in Portland, Oregon and I am an avid geocacher. I heard about the comment you made after your report this week and I wanted to express my disdain for your attitude towards this great hobby. There are very few hobbies like geocaching that encourage people not only to get some exercise but also to clean up the environment (the Cache In/Trash Out program) and you have reduced that effort and hobby to a joke. Besides the opportunity to spend time off the couch and in the outdoors, geocaching is a great activity for the entire family. If spending time with your family is not 'a life' then I would appreciate if you would tell me what a life is all about.

I feel you owe Glenn Zimmerman and the Michigan Geocaching Organization an apology

Thank you, etc. etc.,

bbmagic

I know I'm kinda late jumping into this.....but, have been following this thread all week just drooling to find out what happens.

Am in the process of writing an email to Dear Frank (Jane...you ignorant slut)...shades of SNL. Seriously though, have been thinking about this all week and will try and post something on this thread before the weekend ends.

I'm all over it....Trippy

OK, I'm confused. Everything I've ever read or studied has always told me that journalists and newscasters are supposed to be an unbiased source for information, and when the source becomes tainted or swayed to one side, then that slant reduces journalistic integrity. The reason newscasters try to stay in the middle is so they deliver a pure product, not a personal opinion. People go to talk shows for opinions, not the news.

I think all of us can see the psuedo-humor in Frank's comment. Yes, geocaching's rank on the coolness scale falls somewhere between being a race car driver and a tin foil collector. Depending on the cache and the way it is attempted, some are much more adventurous and exciting than others. Regardless of how it is interpreted though, it was a comment that was made at someone's expense. Had I been the cacher interviewed... wow. I can only imagine how low and insulted I would feel.

I remember in jr. high, back when I was a real geek girl. I grew up on a farm and rode horses instead of fancy 12 speed bicycles, practiced with a rifle instead of doing up my hair. Lots of people made fun of me. It hurt. There were two schools of thought regarding my emotional distress:

1.) Grow a tougher skin, get over it. Do something cooler and nobody will make fun of you, or at least they won't make fun of you as much.

2.) It's wrong for people to insult other people.

As the world becomes consumed by greed and prejudice, I, for one, will take a moment to voice my displeasure when a person insults another person, for whatever reason and in whatever form. I stand up for my friends. That's what I did with my letter, that's what I'm doing now as I post in this forum. If some people must side with the bully, so be it. I know what side I'm on.

OK, I'm confused. Everything I've ever read or studied has always told me that journalists and newscasters are supposed to be an unbiased source for information, and when the source becomes tainted or swayed to one side, then that slant reduces journalistic integrity.  The reason newscasters try to stay in the middle is so they deliver a pure product, not a personal opinion.  People go to talk shows for opinions, not the news.

Um. I hate to burst the bubble of illusion but that's a complete lie.

New agencies exist to make money. They are a business. If what makes money are outright lies, faked photographs, and pulling the wool over their viewers eyes, that's exactly what they'll do.

Integrity doesn't pay the bills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism_fraud

http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/lester/writings/faking.html

http://birdhouse.org/blog/archives/000724.php

OK....Sent off my message to all 3 addresses on the Mi GC Website.....as follows:

Subject: Get a Life......

Dear Mr. Turner,

I saw your adlib about the geoCaching segment this week and I must say: "Poor choice of words, man".

If you want to know what it means to many in the GeoCaching Community to "have a life", you should have asked them.

Personally, if it were not for GeoCaching, I would not have a life. Literally. A year and a half ago, my blood pressure was somewhere in the range of: 160 over 120, with a cholesterol level well over 300. My doctor recommended a change of diet and EXCERCISE....since then my BP is WAY DOWN (135/85) and cholesterol is also down: (152). So, you tell me.....do I have "a life". Another benefit of the GeoCaching is that my wife actually enjoys spending time with me.........I am a different person now. My marriage has been saved.

If you are not willing to air a public apology to the GeoCaching Community for your poor choice of words, at least do a story about what GeoCaching has done to create "a life" for many people all over the world. Also, mention the fact that tons of trash are being removed from fragile areas through the use of CITO (Cach In Trash Out) campaigns being organized all over the planet.

I hope that in the future, you will think before you spout out something that has such a reaching effect on those beyond your circle of friends.

Good day,

Paul Sonia (aka JayBee)

Portland, Oregon

I don't know that I'll waste my time sending an email or letter to Frank Turner for his comment (he's not worth it). Instead, I'm sending a letter (snail mail) to Grace Gilchrist (VP of the E. W. Scripps Company who owns WXYZ and the GM of WXYZ).

To make sure it gets the attention it deserves, I'll also cc John Lansing (Sr. VP of Scripps Broadcast group), Timothy Stautberg (VP of Scripps Corporate Communications and Investor Relations), and Kenneth Lowe (President and CEO of Scripps).

You may not have heard of Scripps, but in addition to owning several stations in large markets, they also own Home & Garden Television, Food Network, DIY -- Do It Yourself Network and Fine Living and the three associated web sites - foodtv.com, hgtv.com and diynet.com. If you feel an apology is deserved, share your thoughts on the news broadcast with the executives at Scripps.

If anyone's interested, here's Grace Gilchrist's address:

PO Box 789

Southfield, MI 48037-0789

And here's the address for the rest of the Scripps executives:

312 Walnut Street

2800 Scripps Center

Cincinnati, OH 45202

OK, I'm confused. Everything I've ever read or studied has always told me that journalists and newscasters are supposed to be an unbiased source for information, and when the source becomes tainted or swayed to one side, then that slant reduces journalistic integrity.  The reason newscasters try to stay in the middle is so they deliver a pure product, not a personal opinion.  People go to talk shows for opinions, not the news.

Um. I hate to burst the bubble of illusion but that's a complete lie.

New agencies exist to make money. They are a business. If what makes money are outright lies, faked photographs, and pulling the wool over their viewers eyes, that's exactly what they'll do.

Integrity doesn't pay the bills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalism_fraud

http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/lester/writings/faking.html

http://birdhouse.org/blog/archives/000724.php

And this is where I come back with, "America is a democracy, ruled by the people." Frankly, all comments such as this are so incredibly clichéd that there is no worth to them.

So what, a journalist is supposed to have integrity. Whatever. Right? Isn't that what you're defending? Let them lie and cheat and steal and hurt... that's the way life is.

I will not lie down so easily.

I will not accept the current state of things "just because."

And I will continue to be so foolhardy that I believe people such as Frank Turner should respect geocachers and Christians and geeks and flaming homosexuals alike, that broadcasts should inform instead of coerce and that people should stand up for the victim rather than the culprit. But that's just me.

Another thing that confuses me... why would a friend of geocaching be so consumed with loathing for those who choose to defend another geocacher? Are we reflecting badly upon the rest of our community by voicing our opinions to an entity that ridicules us?

Maybe we appear to be naïve and winsome to our own disgrace; I would prefer to think that we're standing up for ourselves... which is an action no longer respected by the disenfranchised and disillusioned.

So what, a journalist is supposed to have integrity.  Whatever.  Right?  Isn't that what you're defending?  Let them lie and cheat and steal and hurt... that's the way life is.

I simply turn off the news.

When you watch the news tonight or read a paper ask youself two things.

1) Do any of the headlines actually affect you in any way whatsoever? Given the local office talk and items on this forum I now that Martha Stewart was found guilty and there was a train crash. Both of these sound like "major news stories", which translates to "pay attention, chances are these will have absolutely no effect on your life".

2) How much of this is pure sensationalism? What are they encouraging you to be afraid of now. What are the warnings of the week. And are you getting the same sort of fear that a roller coaster gives you? If so, good, but are you taking these people seriously when you're just here for entertainment?

I'm sorry. News, like wrestling, is often faked. There's a basis of truth in both, after all, the guy has to be stong enough to actually lift his opponent over his head. But after that, it's whatever sells. It's a great form of entertainment, but if you're looking at it for information, why? My experience is that's it's often completely devoid of information that is actually accurate and helpful to you in any way. Those few items that might be useful are easier to find elsewhere in a more accurate and helpful form. Now feel free to enjoy the entertainment, that's what it's there for, but please, don't take these entertainers seriously.

Frank is an entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. He gets paid by encouraging you to watch him. He doesn't get paid to be nice, accurate, or fair. He gets paid because he draws viewers. And if enough people write to them to complain, he'll probably get a raise.

Edited by bons
I don't know that I'll waste my time sending an email or letter to Frank Turner for his comment (he's not worth it). Instead, I'm sending a letter (snail mail) to Grace Gilchrist (VP of the E. W. Scripps Company who owns WXYZ and the GM of WXYZ).

To make sure it gets the attention it deserves, I'll also cc John Lansing (Sr. VP of Scripps Broadcast group), Timothy Stautberg (VP of Scripps Corporate Communications and Investor Relations), and Kenneth Lowe (President and CEO of Scripps).

You may not have heard of Scripps, but in addition to owning several stations in large markets, they also own Home & Garden Television, Food Network, DIY -- Do It Yourself Network and Fine Living and the three associated web sites - foodtv.com, hgtv.com and diynet.com. If you feel an apology is deserved, share your thoughts on the news broadcast with the executives at Scripps.

If anyone's interested, here's Grace Gilchrist's address:

PO Box 789

Southfield, MI 48037-0789

And here's the address for the rest of the Scripps executives:

312 Walnut Street

2800 Scripps Center

Cincinnati, OH 45202

Grand idea, Wulfster!! Thanks for the addresses!! :)

And this is where I come back with, "America is a democracy, ruled by the people." Frankly, all comments such as this are so incredibly clichéd that there is no worth to them.

I can't speak for the rest of the Americas, but the Unites States of America is a Republic, not a Democracy.

Back on topic...I think Frank Turner's comment was unfair, but to the people watching the broadcast who have no intention to take up geocaching, his comment was probably what they were thinking anyway. To each his own, I guess.

I am mature and well rounded enough to laugh at myself.

I guess I need to look at myself again and figure out the definition of flaming, since I could've sworn there wasn't going to be any in this thread.

You know, I'm not going to e-mail anyone. Someone messed up, yup. It wasn't funny, but it seriously looked as though Mr. Turner had no idea what he was about to say. He might've wrote that, but to me, it really looks like it was someone else's doing.

That, and I wouldn't want to do anything against Glenn Zimmerman's report. That was an awesome piece... he sure made it seem like he was having a good time and really getting the feel of what geocaching is like (in other words, not just another report saying "yup, you've got a GPS and you can go places and find stuff"). It's a good intro to what the sport is like.

Anyone ever considered that the comment might've been meant to be said in a "after you start geocaching, you won't have time for a life" way? I don't think any of us can deny that one. :)

Edited by NightThree
It seems a shame that people can't stand up and protect what they believe in these days anymore, without someone telling them to "let it go", "get past it", "move on"...blablabla....

I knew this would happen to this discussion. It was only a matter of time before those "feel-good" people who don't want to "hurt anyones feelings" would start posting in here, telling those of us who feel offended by the anchors comments to "let it go" as well. These people want to create infighting and turn geocacher against geocacher, at a time when we should be showing a unified effort on this issue.

News flash: It's OKAY to be angry about the right things. It's OKAY to make a stand for something you value. Take offense. Get up. Get involved. Let your voice be heard on issues you feel are important. And no, it's NOT "whining"...it's our OPINION, we have the RIGHT to express it.

Ok, for some reason this string of comments reminded me too much of Pump Up the Volume.

Here's my letter

Mr. Turner,

My name is Brian Casteel and I am an avid Geocacher in Central Arizona, and I just had the pleasure of viewing an archived video of your Geocaching segment. After discovering this sport on a local FOX newscast in 2001, I was instantly hooked. It is an activity that regularly challenges my mind, and often my physical limits during tough hikes. When I need some time away from everything to just de-stress, I pick an area with some caches and head out for a good hike or mountain bike ride. The serenity of being in the wilderness away from everything takes me back to nature and I come back home refreshed.

Your segment on Geocaching was great, up until the very end. By insinuating that Geocachers should 'get a life' implies that we are at best, losers. Participants of this sport range from fast food workers, to business executives. I would venture to say that you will find at least one Geocacher in every conceivable line of work. This is testament to the mass appeal that it has among the population. Sure, Geocaching isn't advertised in mainstream media like NASCAR, but more and more join the fold due to positively spun stories such as yours, but are immediately turned off or angered when belittling comments are made at another's expense. I fail to see how Geocaching is any different in relation to getting outdoors and enjoying life, as opposed to hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, road biking or even running. One would think that 'getting a life' would be seeking to extract the most from it.

Besides developing a love of the outdoors, Geocaching has taught me map/compass navigation skills, the ability to read the landscape in relation to a topographical map, plotting via satellite photos and a slew of other beneficial skills. Several of these skills now apply directly to my job in public safety. I think it would behoove you to choose your comments and/or jokes more carefully in the future, because public backlashes like this are damaging to your professional reputation and can also affect revenue for the station in the form of lost advertising.

Regards,

Brian Casteel

Mesa, Arizona

After getting the canned response as well, I looked at his personal website and something struck me. Here is a fellow who is a well-known public figure, using his employer's outlet to the community to heckle a group which he does not understand. This is the same person who has appeared on TBN (don't even get me started about that), professing his Christianity, which is what drips from this site as well. The Bible is all over his website. Hypocrisy is an interesting animal, isn't it?

IMHO, if there is any strength to his character and his personal convictions, a public apology would be the least I'd expect.

On the topic of the news, I have been studying Communication for about 4 years, and there is definite "agenda setting". It has been studied and proven over and over again. The news shows stuff that can affect what you think about and how you think about it, even if you don't realize it. While journalists in an ideal world would be completely unbiased, they are people too, and they have their own opinions, which will inevitibly show through.

I've added my two cents worth in an email to Mr. Turner.

Mr. Turner,

I am sure that you have received many complaints by now about your flippant remark that geocachers can "...get a GPS unit for around $75... or you can get a life."  I too take offense to this statement. 

I started geocaching shortly after I moved to Rochester, New York for a new job.  I came from Winipeg, Manitoba, Canada and didn't know anyone in the area at that time.  Through geocaching, I discovered many of the beautiful parks in the area and even learned something of the local history.  I also met many of the local geocachers and have made lots of new friends.

I have introduced several family members to the sport as well.  Last summer when I was home visiting in Winnipeg, I took my niece (8) and nephew (12) out for a day of geocaching.  My niece and nephew, who typically just sit around playing video games, loved the idea of searching for hidden treasures.  They were even excited to help pick up garbage along the way.  My mom came with us and took the opportunity to teach us all a bit about the different trees and birds and plants that we saw along the way. 

It may not be an activity that interests you, but that doesn't give you the right to belittle the sport during your broadcast.  It was disrespectful to Mike Wunderlich, the geocacher featured in the segment, and Derenda Howard who represented Oakland County Parks. 

I hope that you will see fit to correct your actions by issuing an apology to Mr. Wunderlich and Ms. Howard as well as to reporter Glenn Zimmerman for making light of his news coverage.

Here is my letter:

Hi Frank:

By now, you've probably gotten a lot of email from angry geocachers

about your remark about them having no life.

These people have proven your point.

Its a really sad state of affairs when the educational system, the

legal system, and the media have sensitized people to the point where

they cannot see humor in anything anymore.  I am so glad I grew up in

a period where Americans still had thick skins and could laugh at

themselves.

If I were you, I'd email all of them back simply by saying:

"You have proved my point.  Thank You."

-Rick (BTW, I have found 329 geocaches)

i'm from detroit and was unable to see this comment on air mostly because our local channels are all crud anyhow, but i digress. I will see what i can do to ameliorate the situation.

ok my letter (i apologize if it sounds pompous)

Dear sir,

My name is Michael Womack (Screen Name Mufasa1023) and I did not think that Frank Turner's comment at the end of the recent Geocaching segment was warranted nor did I believe it to be humorous. I have found the same Geocache as was searched for during the segment and it is in a beautiful park that I had never visited nor knew existed. A park that Mr. Turner probably has neither visited. I am quite offended by Mr. Turner's faux pas as it suggests belittlement of my hobbies and activities. I am a B.A. graduate from Oakland University with a degree in Philosophy. I spent over a year abroad studying other cultures including a semester at Cambridge University in England. I am an avid hiker, camper and backpacker. I rock-climb, white water raft and sky-dive. I work at a pharmacy and will attend law school this fall, I am dating the most beautiful woman on the planet and am deeply in love. I have read every work of Shakespeare and have been to his home and grave. I have danced the Polka with someones grandmother in the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, Germany. I have done a million things that are worthy of 'having a life.' I also geocache, an activity that combines and encompasses my love of traveling and the outdoors. I will no longer watch any news program on WXYZ News until Frank Turner issues an apology to me and my community of geocaching friends.

Sincerely Michael Womack

Edited by mufasa1023

I can't speak for the rest of the Americas, but the Unites States of America is a Republic, not a Democracy.

I disagree for the most part unfortunately

Uh,...OK

Not to drive this line of posts too much further OT (anyone responding to this should do so by e-mail or PM), but I wanted to point out that one of you has peanut butter in the other's chocolate....and vice versa.

We are technically both a democracy and a republic. We democratically elect a set of representatives and a president to carry out our interests and yet the president is not monarchical like most republics, being put in check by the other 2 branches of our government. We are a democratic republic.

BTW, Byrd has to be one of the most eloquent and yet poignant Senators we have..I love reading through his Senate minutes.

I am real familiar with occupations that have to be politically correct, when mostly PCness is necessary, sometimes it's not.

As far as the news anchor's profession, his comments, particular interests and opinions should not be expressed on air whether influential or not.

Apology recommended.

So what, a journalist is supposed to have integrity.  Whatever.  Right?  Isn't that what you're defending?  Let them lie and cheat and steal and hurt... that's the way life is.

I simply turn off the news.

When you watch the news tonight or read a paper ask yourself two things.

1) Do any of the headlines actually affect you in any way whatsoever? Given the local office talk and items on this forum I now that Martha Stewart was found guilty and there was a train crash. Both of these sound like "major news stories", which translates to "pay attention, chances are these will have absolutely no effect on your life".

2) How much of this is pure sensationalism? What are they encouraging you to be afraid of now. What are the warnings of the week. And are you getting the same sort of fear that a roller coaster gives you? If so, good, but are you taking these people seriously when you're just here for entertainment?

I'm sorry. News, like wrestling, is often faked. There's a basis of truth in both, after all, the guy has to be stong enough to actually lift his opponent over his head. But after that, it's whatever sells. It's a great form of entertainment, but if you're looking at it for information, why? My experience is that's it's often completely devoid of information that is actually accurate and helpful to you in any way. Those few items that might be useful are easier to find elsewhere in a more accurate and helpful form. Now feel free to enjoy the entertainment, that's what it's there for, but please, don't take these entertainers seriously.

Frank is an entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. He gets paid by encouraging you to watch him. He doesn't get paid to be nice, accurate, or fair. He gets paid because he draws viewers. And if enough people write to them to complain, he'll probably get a raise.

This is a very interesting take on the subject. I think the implication that cachers need to "get a life" is unfair, but I have an idea why he said it. Cachers are many, but relatively few compared to the total number of people. During any given news broadcast, the chances are very good that there will be many more non-cachers listening. The fact that such a statement might be "funny" to those who don't understand the sport is illustrated by the laughter of the other anchor. Most non-cachers who watched the segment probably got a chuckle out of the comment, which is exactly what this guy wanted. To the majority of his viewers, the comment is just another witty remark. Unfortunately, it is offensive to those of us that really "get into" caching, because it trivializes something important to us. Still, I wonder if it is wise to demand a public apology. What if he makes the apology, and people perceive cachers a a bunch of overly sensitive babies, thereby reinforcing the assertion the we need to "get a life".

Anyone who saw the segment and was interested in pursuing caching would not likely have been turned off by the comment. (Not that it was appropriate.) I imagine a public apology for the comment will actually serve to etch the remark into the memory of non-cachers far deeper than the initial comment itself.

If garmin and Magellan are smart, they'll pay the guy to apologize, and run a bunch of GPS commercials during the program. <_<

For me the bottom line is that it doesn't matter if it was on the prompter, whether it was off the top of his head, whether it was "for the non-geocaching audience", or whatever. The comment was off base and inappropriate.

Frank and his comment have become a sort of joke within my circle of friends (geocachers and muggles alike) so yeah - we are able to laugh about it. But it doesn't make his comments any more appropriate.

Edited by trippy1976

Hmmmm... just a thought... but everytime I see a journalist become this controversial, they get a better paying position because they pull in the ratings. Perhaps he deliberately shot that barb to raise the hackles and gain the controversy needed to boost his image.

I will be surprised if you get an apology out of him or the producers. Instead... watch for his new upcoming talk show.

It's truly amazing how hyper-sensitive and needy you people are. Why on earth does everyone have to endorse and understand all the activities that you are interested in? Jeez, grow a thicker skin. Enjoy life with a modicum of irony.

Great. Another person who doesn't know the meaning of irony. Irony isn't taking a publicly delivered insult with humor. Irony is renaming National Airport after the President who fired the air traffic controllers.

Great. Another person who doesn't know the meaning of irony. Irony isn't taking a publicly delivered insult with humor. Irony is renaming National Airport after the President who fired the air traffic controllers.

True, but saying something that is sarcastic or mocking is defined as "ironic" (even if no irony exists).

More irony--

Hiring someone with their head up their a** as a talking head.

And thanks Trippy for the humorous way MiGO is using the comment on T-Shirts sold on the MiGO website.

Get a life - go geocaching :)

Go MiGO

www.mi-geocaching.org

Yep, I think I will buy one of those shirts when they come in.

Well, I'd like to take a moment before this thread gets locked again for all the infighting and say "Congrats" to Trippy and the folks at MiGo for this also!! Too cool!!!! :)