'related Web Page' Field

tlg

I submitted another cache for approval today and I inserted a URL in the "Related Web Page" field that pertained to the cache area. However, on the cache page , I see that the link has (had) the header "user's web page". I had to delete the link since it's not my web page. Is there any way someone can reword the 'submit a new cache page' to reflect the usage of the field?

I realize there are bigger issue right now, I just wanted to ask.

And I've manually accessed the old logging routine to access that old web page field again!

The liability is it generates user help requests (such as this one), but having it eliminates user error when manually entering logs/descriptions (nevermind having to learn how for those that don't).

I'd simply reword the "related web page" to "Your web page" and keep the feature (since it takes time/work to remove it but is presumably free to keep it).

Just my thoughts,

Randy

PS: The old log routine still comes up when your first to log a cache at the bottom...

It's probably more likely that we'll remove that link at some point, since you can put any link you want in the description area of the cache page. We've already done this to the cache logs.

Thanks for the timely reply.