Signature/trade Item

I just finished what I am going to try and put into caches I/we find. It's a combination of a trade item (cool for the kids) plus I have attached a laminated signature card. I got the sand filled toys at the import store for $1/each and thought they were cute.....(ok, it's a girl thing). Anyway, is it something you would take? Or is to too feminine? (Can't attach pocket knives, you know!)

192694_1500.jpg

192694_1400.jpg

192694_1300.jpg

192694_1600.jpg

Those look like they are going to be highly sought after. Here in the UK, we have a caching couple who use bears as sigs. Each one comes with a adoption certificate, there is always a rush to be first to a cache after they have been. Why not create a adoption certificate for each one, giving each one a different name!

Dave

Those look like they are going to be highly sought after. Here in the UK, we have a caching couple who use bears as sigs. Each one comes with a adoption certificate, there is always a rush to be first to a cache after they have been. Why not create a adoption certificate for each one, giving each one a different name!

Dave

That is an excellant idea....

As far as your signature item....we try to trade for them anywhere we go. As long as it's associated with the cacher, we trade for it. I think it's nice.