Quinte Coffee 2

Cachengrab

Here we go again, another get together and another coffee.

We are coming up on Apr. 17 fairly quick and I would like to see what we are able to do as a group for a CITO Event.

I would like to see the City of Belleville for the host and maybe the Waterfront Trail as a Target area. This is Central to most area cachers and would give us good exposure as a group. I can contact both Belleville area Parks and Rec. as well as arrange for some paper publicity. Let me know what you think. I will post the event for the CITO when I rec. some input.

:ph34r: Now back to the Quinte Coffee, I am looking at the calendar dates of Mar 27 or Mar 28. If you have a preference please email me or reply here. Majority vote will dictate date, which will be posted next Saturday Mar. 6 2004. All cachers new and old are welcomed. :ph34r:

Coffee on Sunday the 28th is good for me, but I can do the 27th also, how's that for fence sitting? As for the CITO, great idea, would it be to ambitious to do a loop around Victoria Harbour or East Zwicks then go north on the trail and end at doing a loop around one of the parks in the north? This would certainly involve a days work, but pack a lunch and enjoy the day and the company. Whatever is decided upon, count me in!!

Coffee pot will be on and the Cache Event is a go. Follow the link for this Offset Cache Quinte Coffee 2

Hoping to have some additional Info on the CITO Event for Apr. 17,2004.

If you are in the area from out of the area I hope you can pop in for a visit. The more the merrier.coffee.jpg

Here is the link to the update on the Belleville CITO Event Bayshore CITO Apr. 17 04

Edited by Cachengrab