Jomarac5's New Alien Caching Website

canadazuuk

And here we see the results of a bit of tinkering with an idea that was sooooo radically opposed in these forums by the majority of the people. I like it. I liked other less tame versions, but this one works as well. There may be extreme alien activity in Boston in the future. I will have to contact J5 and see if he's interested in franchising...

I tried to suggest this approach (only registered users) to someone else (who is now gone) and was ignored. What he wanted was revenge not a new twist to the game. Great Idea for those who want to participate. and have found most of the ones close to them.

I like it. I would register my caches, but I question whether the aliens will ever visit Nebraska. No one seems to visit Nebraska.  :)

There's a place called Nebraska?

Yes, it's an amalgamation of "Ne" which means "No" in some other language, "Bras", which are used to restrain the jigglies, and "KA" which is of course, Keystone Approver.

The term comes from KA's request that women remove their bras in his presence. As crazy as that sounds, I understand he's been quite successful.

Edited by Criminal
Weasel,

Not QUITE the same boat. Since you live in Iowa, it's OK by me for you to keep your frilly underthings on.

SWEEEEET, I knew Keystone could appreciate my taste in wearing lederhosen with a fishnet shirt, pasties, mork and mindy suspenders topped off with a beanie propeller hat!! :)

And here we see the results of a bit of tinkering with an idea that was sooooo radically opposed in these forums by the majority of the people.  I like it.  I liked other less tame versions, but this one works as well.  There may be extreme alien activity in Boston in the future.  I will have to contact J5 and see if he's interested in franchising...

Its amazing how repackaging and a little marketing can have such a huge effect on people's acceptance of something. Since we started leaving little rubber aliens (with the url of the website) in a number of local caches the positive response has been overwhelming. In fact, we've had a several requests from people all over North America about the possibility of 'franchising'. The most surprising thing we discovered was that the people we expected to be the most vocally opposed to the Cache Police concept were the first to jump on board. Go figure...

BTW - Jomarac5 sends his regards from GC exile. :o

Gorak

This thread is shown to be MOVED on the main page. I started it here, and I don;t see it anywhere else, so maybe someone could explain how it was moved.

Or was it just removed, and then returned?

Or will we ever know? :)

(Maybe the aliens did it?)