Travel Bugs To A Far-away Land..

hippihiiri

If you happen to own/have a bug that wants to travel far, I am offering a lift to Japan. I can offer a lift in my suitcase and accommodation (first in a hotel) and afterwards in a cache :D. So if you want to send a bug to Japan, feel free to contact me. I am leaving on week 10. I can fetch the bugs from Tampere-Pirkkala airport hitchiker-hotel. Currently there are a few bugs there but it seems that Japan is not their goal in any way :D.

I'm not going to the land of the rising sun, but if anyone wants a Travel Bug to head for Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Italy or Austria), put them to a cache near me - Tampere - (or e.g. here) and I'll see what I can do. :D I'm leaving in about three weeks.

Travel Bug tai useampikin saa kyydin Keski-Eurooppaan (Saksaan, Sveitsiin, Italiaan tai Itävaltaan) reilun kolmen viikon päästä, jos tarvis. Toimittakaa ötököitä Tampereen suuntaan tai esim. tänne.

... if anyone wants a Travel Bug to head for Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Italy or Austria), put them to a cache near me - Tampere - and I'll see what I can do. :blink: I'm leaving in about three weeks.

Travel Bug tai useampikin saa kyydin Keski-Eurooppaan (Saksaan, Sveitsiin, Italiaan tai Itävaltaan) reilun kolmen viikon päästä, jos tarvis. Toimittakaa ötököitä Tampereen suuntaan.

Just a reminder, if a TB needs a lift to Central Europe. Leaving next week with couple of bugs.

Muistutus, jos TB tarvitsee vielä kyytiä Keski-Eurooppaan. Pari kolme bugia on jo pakattu, lähtö koittaa alle viikon päästä.

Just viewed a forum, somebody wanted to log a TB on a webcam cache, now we have a TB that can log any cache :blink:

Watch out Hedberg, when I see you I'll stuff you in the nearest cache available :lol:

Yeah, and most probably on a desert island or so? In a leaking icecream box filled with McToys? ;)

The first geocachers have seen the t-shirt today, and they laughed when they saw the t-shirt. Officially will I start wearing it on an event on saturday!

Ei nyt matkaa maailman ääriin ole tarjolla, mutta jotain kuitenkin.

Reilun kuukauden päästä on tiedossa matka Pariisiin. Jos on halukkaita matkaajia Eiffelin juureen, kaikki halukkaat voivat sulloutua kuukauden sisällä Truck'n'Troll-purkkiin.

Ja jos reisutarjous sattuu saavuttamaan suunnattoman suosion, matkaan pääsee varmasti mukaan viisi nopeinta. Pariisissa kun näyttää olevan tarjolla pääasiassa virtuaalikätköjä.