Updating Gpx File "marked" With Watcher?

Boundertom

I have a GPX file that I have viewed with Watcher. I have marked the caches that I would like to search for. But now, the data is several days old. Is there a way to update the file and save the marked and ignore attributes? I will get a new PQ before I go caching, so I will have new data in my PDA. But it would be nice to be able to see at a glance if, for example, one of my "marked" caches has 3 recent DNFs. As you may have guessed, I am new to Watcher, but I have been using GPX files for a while. I am just trying to find a more efficient way to plan for my caching days.

Thanks for any ideas!

The marked/ignored/found lists are stored in a separate file ("lists.xml" in the Watcher directory). They stay the same no matter what GPX file you load.

Incidentally, the best place for quick answers to Watcher questions is usually the geocaching chat. There's almost always someone that can help, and often I'm there... or ask brdad (the lead Watcher tester)... or anyone else, for that matter.

(And yes, I *am* working on 0.2.42. :D Just got a little more delayed by a bit of real life...)