Nyc Geocaching Event!

dboggny

THIS event is coming up soon in NYC... Would be great to see all those who have attended recent area events as well as folks who haven't had a chance to attend yet. There are a lot of geocachers IN NYC who we haven't met, please come out so we can get to know you all. For those Geocacers who may be traveling in and around the City at this time, I think I can speak for all and say, please don't hesitate to join us, you are all welcome. Finally, Thanks to Perfect Tommy, a long time area Geocacher, for putting this event together for us to enjoy. We appreciate it.

danny

Edited by dboggny
JMBella,Feb 25 2004, 06:41 PM] I like a Grey Goose Martini, shaken not stirred, not too dry with 2 olives.

if you think your going to get that at mcsorley's, i got some bad news for you. light or dark.

LMAO! I know Danny. I was kidding. Actually I do like those but I know you can't those at McSorley's. That would be funny though, I dare one of you to ask for that and see how long it takes for someone to want to kick your *ss. And to answer your question, Light or Dark? Both. A black and Tan please. Drink several for me, I can really pound those.

Who the hell am I caching with, James Bond?

You say that like it's a bad thing...

8fc58d3d-82b5-4eff-95a5-57754074c0de.jpg

I can't believe I missed this event. After reading the logs, Planet's in particular, I have given myself the following punishment:

I will never miss another NY event.

I can't believe I missed this event. After reading the logs, Planet's in particular, I have given myself the following punishment:

I totally know how you feel. I got back from San Francisco tonight and just finished reading the logs. We definitely need a do over on this one. Thanks for sharing the stories <_<

Tina

Great logs! I was just getting home around 1:30 and thought ot just driving into the city and catching the tail end.

Thankfully - deeper prospective into the destination and NJ DUI laws made me realize driving into NYC would have been a poor choice. I'll make the next one for sure - sounds like a great time was had by all!