My Vote For Cacher Of The Year!

Salvelinus

Holy hell Ladebear!

That cache is challenging enough without snow and cold! Enfanta earned the virtual "Queen of PA geocaching" crown for finding stage 2 of QUestMaster's "Polly takes the Plunge". I think Ladebear just stole that crown!

My legs were shaking when i reached the top of the steps when I did that cache last June with Enfanta. I can't imagine having the energy to tromp through 2 feet of snow after that climb. And I REALLY can't imagine getting back down the mountain with it snow covered, and being weak in the knees at that point.

Way to go Ladebear!!! :unsure::)

LadeBear cannot steal what has been given to her. (And for those who are keep track, I can give away as many crowns as I like. I am, after all, enfanta.) Although "give" might not be the right word: I think she's EARNED that crown.

Good luck on your next assault, LB! And for our peace of mind, please wait until the snow and ice are gone!

I'm gonna have to give my vote to Haggaeus. Czech his logs from yesterday. That's a looot of walking. Heck he had to walk further from the bus to the first cache than most people hike in a day. And he made a similar trek on Feb 15th. I think that one involved over 14 miles of walking.

I also think he deserves accoloades for being the first human being in history to understand NJ's public transit system and actually use it to get around.